mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

mad-modder wont answer my email :(

the laser engraved plexi would be sick.

I was using it to etch some plexi, came out with a crappy texture but o well. On one piece of plexi, I'm gonna do the DLS symbol and on another piece I'm gonna etch the circle that goes around the DLS symbol. Gonna stack them on top of each other and put diff colors of LEDs in each piece so I can have a 2 color dealio. Sounds rather ambitious for my abilities...

If this doesn't work out, I'm just gonna go with Mike's piece.

I cant wait for " I screwed up" pics.

and you got :owned:

How's the Denon DCT-R1? I'm having a hard time finding specs. Dude is selling one for $300 on ECA and I think they look gorgeous.

For those who dont know

Denon_DCT-R1sm.jpg

Wow that would look sweet in the M with the orange dash lights and such...have no idea on the specs though

How's the Denon DCT-R1? I'm having a hard time finding specs. Dude is selling one for $300 on ECA and I think they look gorgeous.

For those who dont know

Denon_DCT-R1sm.jpg

very nice looking deck

Eat then or if you didn't mean hungry find something to satisfy the hunger.....like sexx

personally i think the orange = ugly as hell, the rest is beautiful though

i'd like to see something with a completely analog looking front, and a flip down face that had all the display behind it for making adjustments and stuff like that. The front could have like a super simple LCD display like alarm clocks have or something like that (kinda like that denon, but even...cheaper)

yes...thats what i'd like

Some people's stupidity is absolutely astounding...

why do you say that??? if someone told you something about me and paint chips, thats not true...

james hates me, acidburn hates me, and i thought jim and squeak liked me until a few months ago.

waaaaaah! waaaaah! nobody likes me anymore!!1!!2

Cry me a fuckin' river. I deleted his threads because he's an utter waste of space, a disgusting fatbody that serves no purpose but to whine and complain and bitch when we do something he doesn't like. Too f'ing bad.

Now I know why I haven't been posting over there for a few days, but it's a good release sometimes ;)

mmm yes i see my deck now, i want the rreeeeealy old school clock style front, actual little cards that flip over to read the time..do you all know wha ti'm talking about? old clocks had them, i think groundhog day had a clock like this. Thats what i want the front display to be on my head unit. It will be leet and then all the rappers will copy my ghetto'ness and have the same style but with platinum numbers, and then you'll see necklaces with with platinum numbers, it'll be all the rage for a day

i'm off to bed, goodnight everyone....i mean frosty and the two guests

personally i think the orange = ugly as hell, the rest is beautiful though 

I prefer white lit HU's over anything. DCT-Z1 = :fing34::fing34:

DCT-Z1.jpg

If only I could afford one...

nobody likes me either, but i know its because i'm so sexy, everyone is jealous, i'm really gone this time

.do you all know wha ti'm talking about? old clocks had them, i think groundhog day had a clock like this.

just put your hand in mine...

i got you babe

james hates me, acidburn hates me, and i thought jim and squeak liked me until a few months ago.

waaaaaah! waaaaah! nobody likes me anymore!!1!!2

Cry me a fuckin' river. I deleted his threads because he's an utter waste of space, a disgusting fatbody that serves no purpose but to whine and complain and bitch when we do something he doesn't like. Too f'ing bad.

Now I know why I haven't been posting over there for a few days, but it's a good release sometimes ;)

Some people are completely oblivious. They think people are simply poking fun at them as a sign of acceptance, but in actuality they are completely hated. Or maybe he does understand we hate him, and is sticking around to spite us. The latter I highly doubt because he probably couldn't conjure up such a difficult scheme. Why do people like that (him, chinny, mackenzie, etc) bother sticking around...

nobody else wants them...so stick around the people that want them the least...doesn't that make you feel a little sorry for them?

ok i'm really going to bed, i remembered that i had to pay my phone bill though

nobody else wants them...so stick around the people that want them the least...doesn't that make you feel a little sorry for them?

Not in the least.

I hope he implodes.

Well, I had to leave that b1tchfest. Arguing with an ignorant person is like arguing with a brick wall. You simply cannot provide logical arguments to an illogical person, therein lies the paradoxical flaw.

But like Ryan (Tirefryr) says, we shouldn't obsess over this stupid ca.com chit.

peace out side. 1 more final friday woooo.

Couldn't have said it better Frosty ...

mother pucker, i check my schedule before layind down to sleep, i have to get up tomorrow at 9am and drive back to blacksburg, yea i still haven't gone back to school, well i've been cramming for my sexuality test tomorrow, turns out its not tomorrow at all, its saturday

i bought a book for film class so i can study up for that, turns out its not going to be shipped till after the test....awesome i'll have to go see if there's one at the vt bookstore and let them rape me

The bookstore returned all of their first semester books...I tried to get one for my history class @ Vol. II earlier today, the guy looked at me funny and said they shipped them all back sometime in November.

Balls.