mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

My brother did that to me with juice, so not as bad.

I researched twitching. There's really no definitive cure for it :( Hell, there's no real definitive cause for it.

Ive got a rash on my torso, wanna hook it up with a lil moneh so i can go see the doctor what its all about ?

Chancres? Get those taken care of ASAP?

Thought of today:

My car was built in early 2001, close to march I believe. So, as we near it's 5th year of existence, I am troubled. Combining the fact that I live in Az, and I have a fairly powerful aftermarket stereo......

Should I be worried that I still am using the original battery? My expirence in AZ is that they last about 2.5-3 years in newer cars. I realize that I may be jinxing myself but I am beyond that point, I expected it to die long ago.

that is surprising, my dad's truck just got a new battery for the first time in like 7 years, we were amazed the old one lasted that long

Mine car didn't start last night, so I checked the numbering on my battery and low and behold it was the original--from 1991!

I'd buy another one! Hell, I'd kill to have a batt last half as long.

Normally I get a few years max out of them up in the North, but this one takes the cake... couldn't believe it. It is the size of a tractor battery though. Nearly twice the size of a normal batt, not that it should have anything to do with it.

St. Louis sucks. Not just cause their new "car stereo blue laws" but chit just don't like it. I can see the arch out my hotel window which is cool, but dang nothing I want to do here :(

///M5 you have a wonderful car

im confused though what username did you used to be? or were u M5 all along and I had really been gone that long?

My brother did that to me with juice, so not as bad.

I researched twitching. There's really no definitive cure for it :( Hell, there's no real definitive cause for it.

were you watching him drink it ?

Ive got a rash on my torso, wanna hook it up with a lil moneh so i can go see the doctor what its all about ?

Chancres? Get those taken care of ASAP?

na, kinda looks like flea bites.

i think its an allergic reaction to something. It doesnt itch

Thought of today:

My car was built in early 2001, close to march I believe. So, as we near it's 5th year of existence, I am troubled. Combining the fact that I live in Az, and I have a fairly powerful aftermarket stereo......

Should I be worried that I still am using the original battery? My expirence in AZ is that they last about 2.5-3 years in newer cars. I realize that I may be jinxing myself but I am beyond that point, I expected it to die long ago.

that is surprising, my dad's truck just got a new battery for the first time in like 7 years, we were amazed the old one lasted that long

Mine car didn't start last night, so I checked the numbering on my battery and low and behold it was the original--from 1991!

Normally I get a few years max out of them up in the North, but this one takes the cake... couldn't believe it. It is the size of a tractor battery though. Nearly twice the size of a normal batt, not that it should have anything to do with it.

I was talking to the salesman at MB. He was telling me the german batteries are way better than the american ones. And they do look like tractor batteries.

One time i hacked a bunch of old tractor batteries apart with a machette(sp)

///M5 you have a wonderful car

im confused though what username did you used to be? or were u M5 all along and I had really been gone that long?

Thanks, I love it as well. I have wanted an E34 M5 since the day they came out in 89 and finally could afford one. Good confusion though....only found the site in Sept, so you haven't been gone that long. Never had another name...on diyma I am B&K but other than that pretty much M5 all over.

Here is the history:

Bought the car of my dreams

Needed a stereo

Started to do research

Found a few audio forums (never belonged to any forum before)

Decided on a stereo

Picked a username on the forums that I found thinking I would get some quick advice and get out. Really felt original and used "///M5" as I figured M5 would be taken.

Installed said stereo

Now re-addicted to car audio (had a few "large" systems including my first in 1989)

And of course, like it here at SSA

Thought of today:

I was talking to the salesman at MB. He was telling me the german batteries are way better than the american ones. And they do look like tractor batteries.

One time i hacked a bunch of old tractor batteries apart with a machette(sp)

In Soviet Russia car batteries hack you up with Machete.

Oh, Jordan my name is Sean. Nice to meet you all.

Since I was asked a question....do you all know each other just from the site? Obviously there is a VA connection and perhaps a few other locales, but otherwise is it just an SSA brotherhood?

Oh, Jordan my name is Sean.  Nice to meet you all.

nice to meet you too Sean

my name is Tom if you didnt know

Since I was asked a question....do you all know each other just from the site?  Obviously there is a VA connection and perhaps a few other locales, but otherwise is it just an SSA brotherhood?

i've met a few people from the forums, but only one person on CA.com did i know before i joined

SSA meets are fuunnnn

Hi. My name is Dennis. Dennis P. to be exact.

Since I was asked a question....do you all know each other just from the site?  Obviously there is a VA connection and perhaps a few other locales, but otherwise is it just an SSA brotherhood?

i've met a few people from the forums, but only one person on CA.com did i know before i joined

SSA meets are fuunnnn

I will make one someday! Just a little hard from MN. I do travel a bit though so hopefully it will line up, I am in St Louis this week and will be in Orange Cty, CA next week. Too bad I won't have my car, I'd love to have a few of you give it a hear.

Oh, Jordan my name is Sean.  Nice to meet you all.

nice to meet you too Sean

my name is Yeti if you didnt know

Use your right name

Funny, my friends called me Yeti in high school. Being 6'8" tends to give you specific sort of nicknames

true, just letting shoawun know

Ahh, Ill M, eh?