mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Anyone got any sweet riot video clips?

/ out of the blue question.

And Dennis, I get the shakes all day from time to time.  I have was diagnosed with stress-related hyper blah blah blah.  Was on medication for a month before I started having these very violent and vivid hallucinations.  I immediately stopped medication and haven't taken anything since.  That's how all my stuff started up though.  I'd get the shakes out of nowhere or be twitching all day.  THen one day, I had vertigo real bad.  ALl of a sudden I felt really weak and sick, then I felt as if I coudln't breathe.  Had to go to the hospital and all the good stuff.  Supposedly, I was having panic attacks from ebing stressed out.  It's really crazy how your body reacts to this stuff, so my advice to you is to nip it in the butt real quick.  I ended up losing my job over this stuff and in a really deep hole with my creditors.  I never used to think I was stressed out, or needed to eat better or get more than 4 hours of sleep a night.  It caught up with me in a hurry.

What would you suggest I do? See the doctor? Have any remedies that worked for you? Some people say take magnesium, I might try that.

Money is burning a hole in my pocket. Things I can buy:

airsoft gun (why? who knows. to entertain me. a real gun would have no practical use for me)

dayton 7" mids (so I can take the extremis out and make bookshelfs)

3-4" midranges (so I can go 3 way front stage, but i'd have to buy a 4way xover)

ipod adapter for my HU.

currently ipod adapter and airsoft gun are in the lead. the other 2 are gonna cost more money to incorporate them. thoughts?

I'd go with the Daytons, and do a Review!

Is it wrong to make love to a shop vac?

Depends on the HP rating of said shop vac's motor.

Anything less than 5hp is undersized shop vac molestation, a class B Felony.

Also a case of False Identity. <5 hp is not a shop vac.

Hey Ryan, I'm not sure it was you but did you ever own an Orion DEQ-30? If you did, how did you like it? and if not, please ignore my question. :P

Money is burning a hole in my pocket. Things I can buy:

airsoft gun (why? who knows. to entertain me. a real gun would have no practical use for me)

dayton 7" mids (so I can take the extremis out and make bookshelfs)

3-4" midranges (so I can go 3 way front stage, but i'd have to buy a 4way xover)

ipod adapter for my HU.

currently ipod adapter and airsoft gun are in the lead. the other 2 are gonna cost more money to incorporate them. thoughts?

I'd go with the Daytons, and do a Review!

Are they on PE yet? I can't seem to find them.

I made the mistake of getting into a deal with Mr. Loki.

I had a feeling something was going to go wrong dealing with him. 

And sure enough........

..... :(

:Doh:

He supposedly mailed me a money order. Two weeks later, I still haven't seen it. Hasn't arrived at my mailbox.

He PM's me today telling me that he knows I recieved it because it was cashed by someone named Eric (I have no idea who the fudge Eric is) and he's going to start leaving me neg feedback.

So, yeah....now I have to deal with trying to figure out who the hell cashed the money order and pursue legal action against him/them, cause it sure in the hell wasn't me or anyone I know. The damned thing never even arrived at my house that I'm aware.

Since Kent isn't around, I will speak in his place.

Le arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Super frustrating, but as Fryr said whoever cashed it is liable as it was made out to you. If he didn't make it out to you, he didn't pay you. If there is anything that we can do, we have your back. Sorry for the hassle.

Is Dennis an uncommon spelling of my name or something? Half the people I tell my name end up writing Denise or Denis. That latter I can understand, but Denise is a girl's name...

Are they on PE yet? I can't seem to find them.

Not on the website yet, but they have "had" them in the warehouse for a few days according to Azgrower. Shouldn't be long now... :hyper:

Is Dennis an uncommon spelling of my name or something? Half the people I tell my name end up writing Denise or Denis. That latter I can understand, but Denise is a girl's name...

Half the people you tell are stupid.

Half the people you tell are stupid.

lol never thought of it that way, but I guess you are correct.

:lol: I can see Denis, but Denise is sure classy for you :P

I've kept a list of all the fudgeed up ways people spell my last name from forms that come in the mail.

YES!!!!one

it has multilingual support

looks awesome tho

:lol: I can see Denis, but Denise is sure classy for you :P

I've kept a list of all the fudgeed up ways people spell my last name from forms that come in the mail.

haha im sure that's one looonngg list

I'm currently entertaining myself by trying to say Steve's last name.

Made in CCCP is the only thing that scares me. It can either rock or be a bummer, especially from a reliability standpoint. After a few others have it for a while I might want one. I am glad they are finally marketing it here!

Made in CCCP is the only thing that scares me. It can either rock or be a bummer, especially from a reliability standpoint. After a few others have it for a while I might want one. I am glad they are finally marketing it here!

In Soviet Russia, crossover slopes choose you.

i actually really like it....except that knob...it looks like a flower. and if i'm paying that much, i'd rather just not have an internal amplifier, not like i'd need it

i actually really like it....except that knob...it looks like a flower.  and if i'm paying that much, i'd rather just not have an internal amplifier,  not like i'd need it

Nailed my thoughts right on the head.

Knu can go ahead and process and ship my order ANY time now since I paid for it last week.

I hear ya on that. I've had a return order(returned something and bought replacement stuff) with them for about 2 weeks now. Gona call em tommarrow.

Well the 18" SX and all stereo stuff is coming out of the explorer. Found myself a mini van that I'm gona put together. probably run 2 18" SXs with about 2500 watts. Wall it all up and should run M1 or something like that. Something that doesn't need alot of power but can still be loud.

The explorer is in for big changes.

That Is All

also if anyone has an explorer that wants a 200 amp alt let me know. Been on for one day. Maybe 10 miles use. Might take it off and put stock one back on when I sell the 4.0 . Might just put it on my other explorer.