mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

25hz, thats a bit low for a car.

Higher tuning= shorter port

Yep i'm wanting some low lows, i've had the higher tuning, now i want low. after this i'll probably go with a 28'ish for keepers, but i have to check out what the ava can do at near Fs tuning,

now i just have to get my ass to Tenn to build the thing

Who's the chick on the right getting punched in those vids?

Who's the chick on the right getting punched in those vids?

screw you Pennis :finger::P

After extensive MySpace research...almost all the girls I know from high school got knocked up. Beautiful.

Did the forum change or did I click on something dumb.  Now every post that I look at shows the first post on top followed by the rest.  It is a bit strange and actually somewhat annoying (especially at the hop)

You probably have it on outline or linear+.

I did that once and it totally screwed me up and i couldnt figure out what to do. Its really annoying

Right under the add reply/post new toipc ( on the top of the page) click STANDARD.

It should go back to normal

Thanks, must be since it isn't that way now but I am on my buds cpu and not home.

where can i get a good box to mail a 15" subwoofer in?  i need some thick cardboard and can't find any

Liquor stores.

yay for hdtv. it's so much nicer watching TV and movies in hd, I <3 it.

And of course the biggest difference (which should help you up in Canada) is watching hockey...the woman says, "oh wow, I can actually follow the puck!"

After extensive MySpace research...almost all the girls I know from high school got knocked up.  Beautiful.

gO mATT!

yay for hdtv. it's so much nicer watching TV and movies in hd, I <3 it.

And of course the biggest difference (which should help you up in Canada) is watching hockey...the woman says, "oh wow, I can actually follow the puck!"

I bet she misses Fox hockey, eh ? :runlaugh:

I'm aboot to set this b|tch up and see how she goes, eh ?

On the bad news front, I've lost 15 lbs in the last 2 weeks, my appetite has gone downhill, and I woke up with pain in my abdomen ...

I really hope this isn't my Crohn's starting up again because I just had surgery 1.5 years ago ... I was expecting at least a few years, if not more, of pain and symptom-free living ...

On the bad news front, I've lost 15 lbs in the last 2 weeks, my appetite has gone downhill, and I woke up with pain in my abdomen ...

I really hope this isn't my Crohn's starting up again because I just had surgery 1.5 years ago ...  I was expecting at least a few years, if not more, of pain and symptom-free living ...

I hope it isn't the Crohn's again - and you can't afford to lose any more weight! :P

Hope all goes well and it doesn't act up right now ... you don't need that again.

You let your girlfriend drress up in USPS boxes and get punched?

Weird.

In the second and third video, she looks sooooo ready for battle.

I really hope this isn't my Crohn's starting up again because I just had surgery 1.5 years ago ...  I was expecting at least a few years, if not more, of pain and symptom-free living ...

Hope it isn't that either. You do deserve at least a few years of symptom-free living.

New TV looks a hell of a lot better than my old TV, although I'm discovering that most of my movies are 2.35:1 (aka letterbox), so I still get the black bars at the top ... What fvcking genius came up with that idea ?

Other than that, this day is going horribly for me ... I'm supposed to be at work right now, but I can't because some old b|tch took my laundry out of the dryer, so it's still wet ... I couldn't find a DVI > HDMI cable for a decent price, my debit card wouldn't work when I went to buy a component video cable, it's snowing, power is out in town thanks to a car accident (hell to drive through), etc.

Add on top of that, when I plugged in my TV this morning and turned it on, it tripped the breaker and scared the fvck out of me ...

I couldn't find a DVI > HDMI cable for a decent price, my debit card wouldn't work when I went to buy a component video cable, it's snowing, power is out in town thanks to a car accident (hell to drive through), etc.

PE FTW!

1m = $15.84(US), 3m = $20.72

Part 181-730,31,32 (1,2,3m)

Weird.

tehmoderatorizor9yk.jpg

That is quite the package protector. Sort of like sock stuffing...

Add on top of that, when I plugged in my TV this morning and turned it on, it tripped the breaker and scared the fvck out of me ...

wuss...:D

Weird.

tehmoderatorizor9yk.jpg

I think I chit myself laughing to hard.

I made some forum adjustments to compress the main page a little, it was growing too long and sub forums are a little more efficent, and might combine a few more sections

oh sean, I think as mentioned before you might have changed the layout by accident, if you go to the top right, there is the adjustments just click "standard" and it should go back the way you had it before,

SteveO put together our newsletter so expect it in your inboxes any moment now,

new rep from Powerbass is with us, Ron, he is very nice and will try to help out as much as possible