mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

anyone know where to get vifa recones for the XT tweeters ?

madisound doesnt sell them

good morning all

GOOOOODDDD MORNING!

happy fathers day

what im doing for my dad?

fixing to go pick up a nice cut of beef, some potatoes, large shrimp, bottle of italian dressing, some bacon, sour cream, salad stuff, and some cocktail sauce.

He buys everything he wants when he sees it so i just make him a Man-Dinner. Steak & Shrimp, Fully loaded baked potatoes (including butter, sour creme, chive onions, and bacon...real bacon, not sissy fake shake bacon), and a big salad.

I'm working on his truck today...needs a new muffler/end pipe bad. Also do an oil change just to be nice :)

Hopefully get to an oil change on the Kubota as well. Damn thing takes 6 quarts for an engine about the size of a Honda's. The hydraulics need to be flushed sometime, but that's a job I don't really want to do today :D

My old man was out working at 6AM... no breaks for that guy. I bought his a Sirius radio as a bday/fathers day present. Other than that, don't usually do much, since it is his really busy time of year working the farm.

My old man was out working at 6AM... no breaks for that guy. I bought his a Sirius radio as a bday/fathers day present. Other than that, don't usually do much, since it is his really busy time of year working the farm.

That's how it would have been around here as well - he'd be out doing something instesd of taking a day for himself.

after driving the stratus around for about a week and a half with no music at all..... i've started to not miss it at all, for the first time ever i actually enjoyed the drive home (instead of the music).

i love music, and all that, but i must say there is something sublime about just driving

When I drive to work in the mornings I rarely have the music on ... it's time to myself, and I do enjoy the sounds of driving.

Finally gave in and booked a little vacation today.

When I drive to work in the mornings I rarely have the music on ... it's time to myself, and I do enjoy the sounds of driving.

Eff that. Tool, Metallica, or G'N'R to wake me up!!!

The TaurASS is finally starting to take a shit on me. Time to break out the other Stang and get it road worthy.

Eff that.  Tool, Metallica, or G'N'R to wake me up!!!

True enough. Work is after I train ... so you know I'm listening to Metallica on the drive to the gym. At full tilt, nonetheless.

my father is doin an elks thing today and my step-dad is hanging out with my mom.............

Therefore i guess i'mma just hang out all day.\

Last night was kinda fun though. And BTW Penny ur "act uninterested" worked last nyte.

J

The TaurASS is finally starting to take a shit on me.  Time to break out the other Stang and get it road worthy.

What year? How much work does it need?

I hope they win - Shawn can bring the cup back and then you all can see me beside it :)

Horcoff? Nice. Stoll can bring it here for me to get my pic with it :eek5wavey:

If Car wins, Cullen can bring it to me for a picture with it.

The TaurASS is finally starting to take a shit on me.  Time to break out the other Stang and get it road worthy.

What year? How much work does it need?

HA! It needs a LOT of work!

89 LX hatch. 160K, but it runs perfectly. Picked it up for $250. It's in pieces basically. The entire interior is gone, all the lights missing, it needs door work, etc. Little things basically and time to put it back together, but luckily I have absolutely every piece I need from the last 3 fox-bodies I tore apart. Only parts with rust are the hatch, and a small hole in the floor which I'm guessing came from a bad heater core that soaked the carpet and was never cleaned up. Should have it road worthy in a couple months.

89 LX hatch.  160K, but it runs perfectly.  Picked it up for $250. 

Nice buy. I've always like that generation of stangs.

hmm

last page was 7619 that i saw..

89 LX hatch.