mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

So I only got 4 hours of sleep last night. I've done that many times before but this time I was super drowsy and did something retarded. Got to school and walked to my class. I get to the door and instead of opening it, I take out my car alarm remote to unlock the classroom door...lol

So I only got 4 hours of sleep last night. I've done that many times before but this time I was super drowsy and did something retarded. Got to school and walked to my class. I get to the door and instead of opening it, I take out my car alarm remote to unlock the classroom door...lol

:woot:

That's awesome :lol:

right on....did it work?

I would like to keep trying to see if I can get below 9% BF and still put on some mass.

Should be able to - that would be prime shape for soccer season.

The leaner I am the faster I am on my feet

I would like to keep trying to see if I can get below 9% BF and still put on some mass.

I might just play again this year myself.

haha

Less weight to throw around though. I try to stay around 12%-15% in season. That is still very healthy, I get to eat more fatty foods, and when a 290lb sweepertires to come at me i have a little more chance with my 150lb frame :D.

Thankfully I do more crossing and takeing the ball down feild than I do taking on sweepers. There have been occasions where I got laid flat on my back gulping for air though. Hand stomped on, kicked in the head. Still get back up and keep on playing.

In football they would call a time out. The medics would come out and say he's ok then he would sit out for the next few ball turn overs.

And people say soccer is the sissy sport.

just got back from runny. Bloody hell is it hot. I was happy when i finished. I need new shoes though. I keep getting blisters and it feels like these shoes are causing shin splints.

i hate playing soccer. i like basketball a lot more.

Stupid Lance Armstrong coming to my town and bringing the thousands upon thousands of stupid bike riders with him. If they learned to follow simple traffic laws it wouldnt be that bad, but running through stop signs in front of 4 lanes of traffic is pure suicide.

/rant

I might just play again this year myself.

I will play until my knees come apart like Forest Gumps leg braces.

:woot:

i finally decided to polish the exhaust on my scooter. it was all rusty. the previous owner didn't take care of it.

just a bit more work to do on the looks of it before i start working on the engine. for a 49cc engine 10k mi is a lot.

I am just doing normal PT with my unit, and some minor work outs at nights...........just extra pushups and situps........situps with 20 lbs on the check and pushups with a flack vest minus sappy plates on...........I am seeing minor differences after only 2 weeks.

J

but i don't have any pics of the scooter for you pic whores. :(

i love soccer but basketball is fun. unless you have some hot shot who trys to play and1 ball. and1 = homo.

I am just doing normal PT with my unit, and some minor work outs at nights...........just extra pushups and situps........situps with 20 lbs on the check and pushups with a flack vest minus sappy plates on...........I am seeing minor differences after only 2 weeks.

J

Gym FTW !

i just finished my 4th week since i've started going to the gym.

Edited by Adrian_D

right on....did it work?

It ran outta batteries :(

Had to do it the hard way and open the door with my hand.

i love soccer but basketball is fun. unless you have some hot shot who trys to play and1 ball. and1 = homo.

one of my school mates does all kinds of and1 tricks. but it like it better when i play on his team, since he doesn't keep the ball all for himself.

i just hate it when i don't get enough sleep.

i'm off to bed. it's 11 pm across the pond. and i have to get some work done tomorrow.

There is a really bad lightning storm going on right now.

Whole damn house shook, i look out the window, and way down the street in the cow feild a branch got struck.

It isnt even sprinlkleing...just lightning really bad.

Havent had one of these in a while.