had an interesting problem with the Impala the other day

the antenna stayed up whether the HU was on or off

pulled the underhood fuse for the amps

the antenna went down

works fine now

so confused

and in other Impala-related news

i have a leak somewhere

the passenger side, rear footwell like to fill up with what i think is just water

i have a leak somewhere

the passenger side, rear footwell like to fill up with what i think is just water

or you have friends with bladder problems.

i have a leak somewhere

or you have friends with bladder problems.

now that makes you wonder...

i have a leak somewhere

Taste it.

i have a leak somewhere

Taste it.

:ehh:

you could try to smell it...

i have a leak somewhere

Taste it.

no thanks

definitely doesnt smell like tinkle though

mom's better. i mean a LOT better than yestreday. i managed to carry a small conversation with her. dad's a bit less stressed.

thanks for asking Aaron.

That's awesome! Even small progress is good with a stroke. Hope it keeps going well!

i just got home...again...

she didn't anyone to stay with her tonight in the hospital.

this is life. it has to go on. if you get hit you have to get up & continue.

i have a leak somewhere

I'm going to guess heater core and the water is just following it's path rearward and down. Any coolant smell? Turn your heat on and see if it smells sweet or you get a film on the windows. Chcek your coolant level as well.

Strange that it is in the rear though, unless of course as Ryan points out if it is the low-spot.

Strange that it is in the rear though, unless of course as Ryan points out if it is the low-spot.

I had that happen in my Cutlass. Got in there one day to run some cable, and smelled some coolant near the floor in the rear pass, and felt the carpet, was wet. Pulled it up and I could see the trail it had made on it's way back. Thankfully, it wasn't a bad leak, and the heater box was accessible from under the hood. No dash removal necessary.

Had water shooting from the vents on the honduh, as well as dripping on the floor.

I think its just condensation.

It has been so hot here my truck leaves a little lake from condensation every time I shut it off. Hopefully by next year, these little lakes will have fish in them :)

i just got home...again...

she didn't anyone to stay with her tonight in the hospital.

this is life. it has to go on. if you get hit you have to get up & continue.

so true my brother so true , stay strong :)

This design places the woofer inside the port and incorporates an acoustic notch filter. The filter helps attenuate upper frequencies for less distortion and richer bass. The tandem duct design helps compact enclosures realize sound and performance that defy their size.

It has been so hot here my truck leaves a little lake from condensation every time I shut it off.  Hopefully by next year, these little lakes will have fish in them :)

you like fishes cuz they soooo delishus

It has been so hot here my truck leaves a little lake from condensation every time I shut it off.  Hopefully by next year, these little lakes will have fish in them :)

You guys getting that same humidity we are? It was 118 in the shop today with 100% humidity. I about passed out several times. I love the heat, but this shit makes me want to die.

What's This?

Picture311-2.jpg

Goodies to play with me thinks.

You guys getting that same humidity we are? It was 118 in the shop today with 100% humidity. I about passed out several times. I love the heat, but this chit makes me want to die.

Yep and thunderstorms to boot.

What's This?

Picture311-2.jpg

That top box is starting to resemble a used soccer ball.

What's This?

Picture311-2.jpg

Hurry up and test!

Patience...Kent's amp needs to get here for anecho responce curves and real world SPL/responce testing and i may even break out the resistor and do a free air impeadance graph. :)

They say 4ohm but the website says 6...oh well, 240w plate amp should be enough either way.

I'm not going to test them in car untill I get some real ampage and not just the head unit.