mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

what's up sean??

having fun over at carstereo.com...god that forum is about as useless as the forbidden place...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Just got back from my Brother/Sis in laws lake cabin. Playin' catchup,.

fcuk I need to cut my nails so I can type

Bitch.

Peace out!

grays anatomy is pretty crappy

One of those things that would probably make more sense if you had a uterus.

possibly ive only watched it once before this and it was funny but not now....oh well back to final fu

typical MECP asshat.

im first class certified. and going for my master.

:ughdunno:

Yea but see ur not some know it all butt puppet..........You are a kick ass guy who is very well knowledged...............BTW how did u like the tweets on the glass??

J

x2 bro..lol....mike is kickass, does some sweet ass work!! how far you guys from yuma? you need to take a trip and stick a screwdriver in that idiot's eye or something...lol...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Yuma is like 6 hrs i think..............if he's up for it after i get back from NY its good with me.................and the VW is 10x more kick ass in person then the pics show........and btw i finally got to see the excursion potential of the Brahma..........all i have to say is gawddamn!!!

J

I stayed up playing GT4 with my buddy and eating pizza and drinking rum & coke last night. Never got truck...but it was a little harder to play the game. :)

There is a truck in GT4?

J

like 5 :D

fiero is almost in primer, had some trouble with the air comp. but overall it went smoothly. Realized i missed a few spots wetsanding but most places were awesome.

Loaded a scrap car and it was a total PITA dragging a fiero is not as easy as you'd think.

and lastly, found a pair of solobaric 15s, old skool style like what dave had, repaired tensil leads, how much $$ should these go for? i found them for like $125

Got a little 10" woofer crated up for godsmack. I was taping up the box and I ran outa tape on 3 DIFFERENT ROLLS OF TAPE. Still isn't taped up, pisses me off.

I'll be outa town and no access to a computer till thurs evening/friday morn. Soooo, I'll catch ya'll later.

Yo Godsmack, hit me up with a PM!

I sold the 12's for $50 to Ramos

Damn man..............

J

dave you can't be in here, i've been ranting about shanna

and if you mention anything to your wife, she'll mention it to herrrrr

rant rant rant.........pirate hookers aboard matey rant rant rant

That is all

Captain Jordan

with my luck, shanna is there with him now...reading

dude, to hell with it. ......

here it is no hold barred my opinion about this and before u read this man u know u my boy so don't take this as me being a heartless prick but me just being realistic.........

GET THE fudge OVER HER!!!!!!

From what I get told she treated you like chit. Fine

She is friends with dave's wife and obveously dave. So are you. Or did u just go over so she could see his wife??

If you try and make them choose a side in the split of u 2 then fudge them. They don't then its all good.

She want's to "go have fun" and not be with you. Then thats her perrogative. Sick of sluts, find some on intellectual. To hell with MySpace hunting. Thats a cesspool of married people, people looking to hook up, or push their careers. Go to a Library, church, book store, or someplace where people who actually know more than how to cook clean and suck dick may be located.

Just quit dwelling in what is now the past. She left you. Wow whoopdie chit. You weren't married, had no kids, or anything to worry about visitation.

I honestly feel as though u miss her but not her immature attitude. Well guess what thats the wat chit rolls. Downhill that is. Everything goes good for a bit then BAM it goes down.

Its called life. Glad to see you made it here. Your welcome packet including condoms, Bible, membership card, and letter signed by our president shall be in the Mail tuesday. You should recieve it in 5-10 business days.

Jordan

i appreciate all that, and its all true, but would like to say i definately dont' expect nor would i ever expect dave and heather to pick sides, i'm just saying its probably better at this point if i avoid bringing any kind of drama into their house, he has a wife and new kid. It's not like i'm writing him off, just laying low till chit calms down.

Yea but keep in contact. Be a friend don't lay down and die on it...........they mean alot to u.............and besides mani'm sure he'd appricate seeing ya.

J

he knows what's going on, i'm sure he understands as well. I've msg'd him a lot and kept him up on what's going on.

Ehh, we just need to get drunk...and go chasing sluts downtown.