mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Elias, if you check this before you leave in the morning, i'll call you about noon/whenever i wake up

Oh god, I almost bought tickets to be there next weekend. :Doh: Too much chit with the house right now to come though :(

Yard work today. Have to spread 8 yards of mulch. :boobs2:

bah! you know we're more entertaining than mulch

i got a fedex present today!!! but no camera, so you all get no pix

:(

Tequila with limes is for pussies. Real men drink it straight up!

thats how I have always taken it.........first shot on.........granted first shot made me feel like I wanted to blow chunks.

J

Yeah I used real limes. At first I was making frozen margaritas but then I started making them on the rocks.

I'm trying to learn how to become decent with making drinks. I all ready know how to cook, I've been told by people I make food for several times but when it comes to making drinks....well I'm still in the learning process.

I want to build a wet bar so bad :jump:

you've learned how to cook. i don't think learning how to make drinks is more difficult.

Ryan2, sorry i didn't tell you earlier, but i've dropped the cx2310 idea.

i think i'll try to do it right from the get-go. right as in a dcx2496 :)

EDIT : wtf, i've written later instead of earlier... :lol:

leaving winamp on shuffle means late night tip always plays when dad is sleeping.

i think i have a buyer for my old speakers. hopefully he'll bite. i even switched to sub amp to stereo and wired the speakers on it to show him how loud they can get :D

Working on C programming. Sucks.

should've done my project this vacation.

i don't think i'll ever do it :(

time to watch some looney tunes :lol:

and then it's off to bed

bye !

Mulch has been laid down. Me = tired.

I been trying to buy my guitar to no avail so insteaed I buy my nav unit wiring and RCA's.

J

I'd kinda like to learn the guitar... but I don't know if I really want to dedicate that much time to it.

I use to play the trumpet, but that was a long time ago.

I'd kinda like to learn the guitar... but I don't know if I really want to dedicate that much time to it.

I'd make a safe bet that if you played for 20-30 minutes a day....you'd be pretty good within a months time.

Yard work today. Have to spread 8 yards of mulch. :boobs2:

I remember a couple years back when I had a landscaper come to my house to give me an estimate on how much dirt I'd need for a project I was doing. I figured a couple yards and he agreed. A couple, you know, two or so.

Anyway, the guy was nice and decided to ... you know ... throw in a few extra yards of dirt.

Next thing I know there's a full dump truck full of dirt being dumped in my driveway - 15 frickin' yards worth.

I have four stairs up to my main level, so one wheelbarrow after another full up the stairs and into the back yard. I now get everything delivered by cement mixer and dumped wheelbarrow by wheelbarrow on the main level.

I got kicked out of band class on occasion because I played guitar and couldn't differ between Master of Puppets and some other bullshit I can't even remember.

That brings back memories.

I walked down through the arts building the other day ... what an adventure for me.

I'm used to my building ... guys with arms popping out of their shirts, or the athletes on the school teams.

Pink hair, pants with 24" leg openings, tears drawn on faces, etc.

Now I know why they stick the drama and music students literally in the basement of the school in the middle of nowhere.

Went to the Long Beach Grand Prix yday. I never realized how loud race cars are when you're ~30 feet away from them. I'll get pix up sometime.

What's a really strong antiperspirant? Right Guard Xtreme isn't cutting it for me.