mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Seen a counselor yesterday.

He goes ... "Well what can I help you with?"

I said ... "Well, I hate people ... in fact, I already hate you because of that pathetic lavender shirt"

50 minutes later he tells me I have an anger problem and should seek constructive ways of releasing it and methods to not get angry in the first place.

Best hour of my life, as he confirmed that my in-laws are the source of most of my anger/hostility/etc. The women shut the f!ck up in a hurry.

Went to one once. Was asked what my problem was and I replied, "WTF is your problem?!" Session was ended, never to go back again, and community service hours were doubled. Now I pretty much just tell everyone to fuck off.

I just can't deal with stupidity at all, and that's all there is anymore. Rarely do you ever come across intelligence. Whenever I'm away from home, I always assume the people I cross are stupid, and that's almost always the case. Hell, people can't even speak PROPER english anymore. More Americans are more fluent in second language in comparison to English. If you can't speak correctly, don't speak at all. I don't wanna fucking hear it.

Leg Day = Worst good feeling ever.

Agreed - I have puked a few times over the years.

Worst part for me is knowing I have to walk up the stairs and out to my car and drive myself home. Oh, and trying to sit down to take a dump the next day f!cking hurts.

Constructive ways.... Isn't that why you have a drop top Iroc w/ a TPI 350, a ZX12R and audio?

That is what I said! Apparently, it's dangerous. Good.

i remember the first time i heard that..." you have an anger management issue, and an over aggressive attitude towards those that infringe upon your space"..lmao..my freshman year in high school. what a crock. stay the fuck outa my space and i'm not hostile :fing34:

but for real, i heard the "you need to find constructive outlets for your aggressive tendencies. when you feel the need to be hostile towards someone, you need to release that hostility into something that will do good, not cause harm" i always thought releasing my hostility into those that caused it was a good thing??

anyway, i hope you get yours figured out, lol. i've been trying to get a handle on mine for 21 years or so. and i agree with ryan2, doesn't the iroc, the ninja, the car audio and the power lifting all translate into releases?

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I hear you. I heard it through high school and post-secondary as well. Figured I'd go because it wouldn't hurt (read: it is free).

The IROC and Ninja sure help ... cranking tunes and feeling my clothes move makes me feel good too. I used to go to the gym to release anger, now I go to train ... so it is useless in terms of release now.

Went to one once. Was asked what my problem was and I replied, "WTF is your problem?!" Session was ended, never to go back again, and community service hours were doubled. Now I pretty much just tell everyone to fuck off.

I just can't deal with stupidity at all, and that's all there is anymore. Rarely do you ever come across intelligence. Whenever I'm away from home, I always assume the people I cross are stupid, and that's almost always the case. Hell, people can't even speak PROPER english anymore. More Americans are more fluent in second language in comparison to English. If you can't speak correctly, don't speak at all. I don't wanna fucking hear it.

:lol: ... I like that ... "WTF is your problem?!" - perfect!

I rephrased my answer to "I hate stupid people" and he told me to define stupid people. Told him "For starters, those who wear lavender colored shirts" ... at least the guy didn't lose it, he just sit there and listened, so he's cool.

I walk around hating everyone, and 95% of the time my prior opinion holds true once they actually open their mouth.

Leg Day = Worst good feeling ever.

Agreed - I have puked a few times over the years.

Worst part for me is knowing I have to walk up the stairs and out to my car and drive myself home. Oh, and trying to sit down to take a dump the next day f!cking hurts.

Agreed.

Last week I had to lay down in the change room for 15 min so I wouldn't puke, and I have a very strong stomach! :ughdunno:

I walk around hating everyone, and 95% of the time my prior opinion holds true once they actually open their mouth.

i know that feeling well

I'm working on attempting to design a passive crossover for my MTM's

*by hand, without a computer program*

Ran into a chick I had int a class last year while getting some food last night at the dining center.

Got another phone number. :woot:

call

good luck

Ran into a chick I had int a class last year while getting some food last night at the dining center.

Got another phone number. :woot:

call

Did, she wasen't around, left a voice mail.

Calling back tommorow.

keep me updated on this,

today sucked as i figured, was late for my public speaking class, so i ended up just skipping it and cell physiology, rainy ass day, got called in to work (a good thing, i could use the money) but everyone was in a bad mood at first, after i tell a few people to fudge off and that i really don't care what they think, the day winded down with some wine and now i'm probably going to have sex, and go to sleep

keep me updated on this, especially if it's the mdt29/rs180s

MDT29's and the 7" Reference's

sean, good news

thank god, i was really starting to feel like an ass. i don't think it has ever taken more than three days and this was round two.

How are you planning on taming the breakup on those?

How are you planning on taming the breakup on those?

You forget, I don't have a f'ing clue what I"m doing here... I've got a book, the internet, a calculator, and them mindset of making something, even if it fails miserably :)

Are you going to use stock specs or measure?

Boo no impedance curve in the madisound catalog on the 29.

Are you going to use stock specs or measure?

Stock specs, I don't have any way to measure anything.

I'm also planning on having one of the audio guru EE professors look at this when I'm done and tell me what I need to improve on.