mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Cant wait til next weekend. There is gonna be a turbo'd Viper. ANd a few of those 9 second supras.

I wanna drive those cars. Hopefully it doesnt rain. :x:

Damn, I think the mountain biking bug has bit me hard. Just like the car audio days, surfing forums, looking at classifieds, looking at stuff on ebay I can't afford, and looking at online shops.

you're making me want to buy one really badly. How much did your bike cost if you don't mind me asking? you can pm me if you want to. I want to start riding as well, it looks like soooooooo much fun. I"ll have to send you a 22 minute video of these guys tearin it up in what looks like Arizona. It's pretty much the coolest thing I've see so far for mountain biking. Well besides the pro's doing stuff but I could never do that....lol.

$500. Seller is actually a bike shop manager, rode the bike a time or two and then sold it to me. It's usually about $660 new, so $160 off for a couple rides is fine by me. He'll even service my bike for a year for free :) Of course the bastard came out even because he bought the bike with his discount, makes me damn jealous. I thought about buying an older bike with better components but I would prefer to put my own battle scars on the bike from scratch and learn to upgrade my bike myself.

I'm going to the bike store right now......lol if I come home with a new bike it's b/c of you ;). What model was it again? Hell if I can talk them down that much as well I'll go with trek, lol. Yeah I know what you mean about the upgrades....I've been reading bike magazines and they always have reviews on upgrades you can do. Forks, frames, shoes? lol.

2007 Trek 6000

word. I'm leaving now.

Sean, any good recipies for pork loin that are easy?

Ok heading home from work now. Soccer later.

Oh yeah sean, the 528i passed inspection in delaware, and has failed twice in MD. Same as the sled passed in NJ and failed in MD. I am beyond angry about this and the temp plates run out in 7 days.

deville...those vids better be smoky!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Sean, any good recipies for pork loin that are easy?

By pork loin do you mean the boneless chops all together or the tenderloin? Or perhaps something else depending on how much of a dipshit your butcher is.

Yesterday, I asked the butcher at the local supermarket here for some skirt steaks. He told me No Name bought them all and sold them in a box. I had him show me and he brought me to a box of sirloins and then proceeded to tell me that his short loins didn't include the skirt. (no shit being the short loin ONLY includes the tenderloin and strip). Hell the skirt isn't even part of a loin, it is part of the primal or underside of the cow and way under the loin.

Ok heading home from work now. Soccer later.

Oh yeah sean, the 528i passed inspection in delaware, and has failed twice in MD. Same as the sled passed in NJ and failed in MD. I am beyond angry about this and the temp plates run out in 7 days.

wtf??

NC has some of the most lax emissions around :D

Or hell, WV...if Bucky's van can pass emissions, anything can in that state...

Ours are about as lax as they get. It was required, but then since so few cars failed they removed the requirement.

Thank god, otherwise I would have been majorly phooked in the SHO. Stage 3 cams and no cats are not going to help anything pass :D

no emmisions testing FTW!!

illinois actually has an advantage over other states? damn...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

No emmisions here... :)

Sean, that was in reference to the boneless chops.

A dude pulled a 44lb Rainbow Trout from the shore of one of the lakes south of the city today. Holy hell.

No emmisions here... :)

Sean, that was in reference to the boneless chops.

Jeez I got tested when I lived in Illinois. :(

IMO there isn't a better way of cooking that loin than cutting into chops of your choice thickness and throwing them on the grill with some kosher salt & pepper. As a whole loin it tends to be tough on the outside by the time the inside is done even only cooked medium, unless of course you use a smoker but then I'd rather have a butt with some connective tissue to break down and keep the meat lubed on the inside. So in other words, I wouldn't cook it whole.

If you want to make it a bit fancier you could make some stuffing (stove top if you = lazy) and butterfly them. Fill them with the stuffing where butterflyed and roast in the oven until the pork is cooked. Probably around 50-60min at 375 or so, if they look done sooner take them off. I am not sure on the time since I pretty much would don't use the oven. It fucks with me, my charcoal grill on the other hand :D When butterflying a chop, I'd cut them into about 2.25 slices, then almost act like you are cutting it in half the long way (like making a 1 1/8' slice) but leave it connected like a hotdog bun. If you can keep the ends of the bun together a little better than the middle that is great. Adding some apples, pears, apricots, or peaches to the stuffing never hurts reduce the liquid in it a bit if you do this even though you still need enough chx stock to wet the bread enough to stick together.

44lb. rainbow? Must have been one lazy ass fish, I didn't know they got that big.

Trying to wrap my mind around that one, only fish I've caught in the forty pound range was a striped bass in the surf in Martha's Vineyard, trying to imagine a trout that size...

Rainbows are some good eating though :)

NC has some of the most lax emissions around :D

Or hell, WV...if Bucky's van can pass emissions, anything can in that state...

none in FL. Which is where my cars will stay registered for life.

deville...those vids better be smoky!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

We will see.

The next person who accuses me of being on steroids will get severely beat. I'm tired of dealing with this shit ... and have been for the past 10 years.