mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

18's would be nice, but I'd like to test those IB as to me they'd be for the house

Got a doggie door?

18's would be nice, but I'd like to test those IB as to me they'd be for the house

Got a doggie door?

No but as soon as I move it won't be an issue.

Man if I only had a garage.

4 MJ's would be in the ceiling. :)

If only my house would sell....then I'd have a real garage. My goal is to get a big three car and put my office above it. You bring up an interesting thought, I can have a garage stereo and an office stereo that share the same sub setup IB without any sort of trick at all. The arses can be exposed in the office on a manifold/wall. That way even if I can't go IB in the house for some oddly shaped room reason I can still do it in "my space".

On this day in 1919, John Alcock and Arthur Brown completed the first nonstop transatlantic flight. In 1911, Tabulating Computing Recording Corporation (now IBM) was incorporated. In 1844, Charles Goodyear received a patent for the vulcanization process. In 1752, Benjamin Franklin proved that lightning is electricity. In 1667, Dr. Jean-Baptiste Denys administered the first human blood transfusion. And in 763 BC, Assyrians recorded a solar eclipse used to fix the chronology of Mesopotamian history. Happy Birthday Neil Patrick Harris (1973), Ice Cube (1969), Courteney Cox (1964), Helen Hunt (1963), Julie Hagerty (1955), James Belushi (1954), Jim Varney (1949), Simon Callow (1949), Waylon Jennings (1937) and Mario Cuomo (1932).

"The days of the digital watch are numbered."

- Sir Tom Stoppard, British dramatist & screenwriter

If only my house would sell....then I'd have a real garage. My goal is to get a big three car and put my office above it. You bring up an interesting thought, I can have a garage stereo and an office stereo that share the same sub setup IB without any sort of trick at all. The arses can be exposed in the office on a manifold/wall. That way even if I can't go IB in the house for some oddly shaped room reason I can still do it in "my space".

That is a dream of mine.

Is anyone else having problems editing their member pages?

Don't have one to edit :D

geez, what's lamer than trying to commit suicide at the graduation party ?

after 1 am, the party moved in a small club. thay was teh gay :(

seeing the teachers dance was priceless.

took the accent quiz..i'm shocked at my results..

What American accent do you have? (Best version so far)

Southern

People used to hate Southern accents but now everyone wants one.

Speak for yourself, I can't stand Southern accents as it sounds completely uneducated. I guess that is what the new America strives for.

are you saying i sound uneducated?

actually if you remember at all what i sound like, just how thick is my accent?

A nice slow day at work feels good on a Friday.

took the accent quiz..i'm shocked at my results..

What American accent do you have? (Best version so far)

Southern

People used to hate Southern accents but now everyone wants one.

link?

But in all honesty Aaron, I do NOT want alot of those members over here. I love this site the way it is (although I am all for growth and new members), the memberbase and feelings are great and I don't want to see the drama that goes on over there filter its way here and muddy the clean water.

Oh that is not the goal, SSA will stay this type of member base. We have some of the best on the crew on line period. Our "tech team" alone has more knowledge then multiple sites combined. So SSA will not change, and I know it some way it scares people off because they feel like the average of experience is too up there on here that they feel they have nothing to add. It works both ways, so it is better to grow slowly on quality then rapidly on quantity. We are taking the same approach with the shop. :)

That is good to hear!

i wonder, if i was going to use the tube amp on the stratus if it would be more beneficial to use it on the mids or the tweets. if i used it on the tweets i could bridge the mids over which would be much nicer

Tube amp??

Do you have one of the new US amps tube thingy or a oldschool Blade amp?

i wonder, if i was going to use the tube amp on the stratus if it would be more beneficial to use it on the mids or the tweets. if i used it on the tweets i could bridge the mids over which would be much nicer

More material in the mids, so you'd get more use out of it there.

I tried and failed to scoop up a few of the Planet Audio Tubes on ebay on more then a few occasions.

I still would like to do an 18" sub comparo.

All types:

All 4 Fi 18's

Both Mach5 18's

IA 18

RL-p 18

etc..

I would love to see those 18's with at least one 18" from TC sounds (3k, 5200. lms5400 etc..)

i really hope that azbass says the cd7000 doesn't have everything i'd ever need, i kinda don't want to spend the money, but i am itching for a new HU

:woot: got the stickers in. Wont go on til next week sometime though, shoot got moved due to an import shootout in NY? Didnt hear about it but. Wouldnt that be interesting to see like 15 supras and 10 vipers and an M3 in a convoy. They are driving far though.

my stickers came in as well, now i gotta find a place to put them