mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

They also can't handle my 27 inches of raging CRT.

phear

I'm rocking the 27" of CRT as well. :)

I posted the maggies over on CSO cause I was bored today. Fryman had to make some comment about all the audio and a tiny CRT... I commented that I'm not trying to compensate for something with a big arse TV. :finger:

Ha I got you guys beat bad. You suck, I have a 32.

geez, what's lamer than trying to commit suicide at the graduation party ?

Whhaaaa?????

long story short : one of my friends was desperate about a girl. there was a lot of alcoohol and a big pond. at first, all i saw was a group of people running towards the end of the pontoon and one of them jumped. i thought all of them wanted to jump. as soon as someone got the guy out of the water, he rolled back in. i just hope he's going to get over it because it's not funny. the police eventually got there and he hit an officer. his father, the ambulance crew and the cops were fighting about where they should take him when a teacher grabbed him and took him to the ambulance.

Pretty hard to actually drown yourself, either way his attempt to get attention sucks some serious ass. Luckily I can't really imagine that he was very serious if he tried to drown himself and in particular in front of other people. Sad. Sorry you had to deal with that.

all of the ex-school mates are meeting tonight. he told me he wants to tell everyone something. i'm VERY curious.

strangely, every time he gets drunk, all he does is talk and sing. i still have a video of him singing :lol:

They also can't handle my 27 inches of raging CRT.

phear

I'm rocking the 27" of CRT as well. :)

I posted the maggies over on CSO cause I was bored today. Fryman had to make some comment about all the audio and a tiny CRT... I commented that I'm not trying to compensate for something with a big arse TV. :finger:

Ha I got you guys beat bad. You suck, I have a 32.

26" WIDESCREEN :domoslay:

15 inch crt here. i rarely watch tv :D

Is it bad that I'm entertaining the idea of putting a minifridge in my room so I don't have to get up to get a beer??

Why stop with a mini when you can get a used full size beast for nearly the same price :D

and leap seems very difficult to use :(

Software that does a lot is, you should see some of the stuff that I sell. Takes a class for most people to do anything with it.

15 inch crt here. i rarely watch tv :D

I don't really watch it either. I haven't turned it on in a hotel in at least 3 months and I stay in a lot of hotels.

Is it bad that I'm entertaining the idea of putting a minifridge in my room so I don't have to get up to get a beer??

Why stop with a mini when you can get a used full size beast for nearly the same price :D

Because I already have a minifridge... :)

Sean, did you try it ?

Sean, did you try it ?

*goes to check email

It has a .torrent file type which WinSuck XP doesn't know what to do with. (neither do I...)

It seems to be downloading but at some ridiculously slow rate 20kb/s. Normally I can do many orders of magnitude faster than that.

I will let it ride though.

i see someone just started downloading from me. and that someone is using bitlord :D

my upload speed is limited @ 30kB/s

that's what i get for 10$ / month

i'll leave it open as long as i can. in the end it will finish.

my upload speed is limited @ 30kB/s

that's what i get for 10$ / month

i'll leave it open as long as i can. in the end it will finish.

Ah right on, I didn't realize I was grabbing it direct from you.

Thank you sir!!

Bald head and 6 hours in the sun with no hat = very sore head the next day.

For all those that followed my problem last night, I got halfway around the block and realized that if I continued I'd have MANY more problems than missing out. So I went back home and cried myself to sleep.

i just hate it when people quit / chicken out.

EDIT : wasn't directed at you, Ryan

I have one, but its for foods.