mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Matt I have NO answer

As far as Futon's go..........as white trash as this is to say, what about getting something from rent*a*center?

Cheap prices per month (a chunk more at the end)

Could work eh?

And oh yea...........piss on meetings.

That is all

How sweet would it be if we could reach into the top 500k on traffic.

what's CA.com's rating anyway?

what an odd silence, I checked the hop @ 4 am and no new posts since then. Well I am definitely ending this silence @ 6:55 est. As I am off to work. (Such a god awful early hour as I am the over-night guy.) I am normally getting off of work right now. Talk about screwing with the body.

Matt I have NO answer

As far as Futon's go..........as white trash as this is to say, what about getting something from rent*a*center?

Cheap prices per month (a chunk more at the end)

Could work eh?

And oh yea...........piss on meetings.

That is all

how are you ol buddy ;).

Yeah I'm looking at futons right now, the only problem is I have no idea how reputable these sites are.

I'm using my parents computer chair and god damn it's killing my back. I need to go get mine, hahaha. Oh for the record, this is nothing worth getting up this early for. So boring, lol.

oh and my dad finally said we could talk about me getting a new car but he said that it had to be 10,000 or under. I might have to re-think the audio setup and hold off on stuff for a while until I get it. I'm gonna try and talk him into an older model GTI(like around 00 or 01).

How sweet would it be if we could reach into the top 500k on traffic.

what's CA.com's rating anyway?

Not sure, I will check.

sean, i need a recipe

a serious one, for a first date kind of thing.

:boobs2:

How much effort? How safe, what meat....

so wow I've somewhat moved in. I didn't get a futon or a new desk as planned and now i'm kind of like "well wtf." I have to buy a futon and desk now. Looks like I'll be pulling that 200 bucks I had stashed away trying to save up for a mountain bike.

Oh well, such is life.

Sell the GPS buy a bike.

*wants a new car project

what're you thinkin of?

Something old

If you get a futon for alot of use, spend some $$$ and get a quality one, the cheapo ones will breakdown in about 2 weeks. Personally I'm getting a couch to replace my futon.

yeah I intend to do just that. The frames I'm looking at are about 130-150 just for the frames alone. The mattresses are a lot though, they are about 200 bucks. So I'm trying to keep the comfort of my bed, just downsize a little.

Even $1000 futons aren't anywhere near as comfortable as beds. The only real way a futon is comfortable is if you take the mattress off and put it on the floor. I'd just get a bed or if you have one use it.

well the reason I'm being forced to use a futon is b/c I'll take up space regardless of what I use. However, with a futon at least I can turn it into a couch and it not be so obtrusive except for when I want to sleep. However sean makes a good point like my dad did. He just said throw a mattress on the floor and sleep on that.

edit: I do have a bed, it's just it would take up 80% of my room. I'll give you guys some dims later on this week and possibly a picture(if I can find my camera cable.) It's just really not that big of a room.

I still say the futon is the better option just because they make futons that are long enough for my height now and have better mattress and can turn into a couch. /shrug.

lol I'm watching Transformers the movie again, I found my VHS copy of it. I cannot wait until July 4th to watch the new movie, I hope it's even half as good as this classic.

Build a loft. $30 in lumber and your mattress has a home.

Then get a couch at a 2nd hand store. You won't care if it gets fudged up like it should at your age.

sheesh, there's a totaled mg tf 135 about to go to the junkyard. i want the engine to build a rail buggy :)

studying sucks big time :(

oh, well, back to studying...

bye Sean :)

Having a cold in the middle of summer sucks a big fat hairy ass crack :(

Not a pleasant thought.

Having a cold in the middle of summer sucks a big fat hairy ass crack :(

I do too, which is odd because I never get sick except once a year.

I haven't been sick since i've started working out and *dum dum dum* stopped biting my damn fingers(and nails).

sean, i need a recipe

a serious one, for a first date kind of thing.

:boobs2:

How much effort? How safe, what meat....

effort needs to be substantial, so it's at least sort of obvious, but nothing over the top (no 13 course meals).

Meat has to be something with a beautiful texture, i'm picky as hell when it comes to food, not sure about her though. Chicken would be ok, i rarely eat pork, steak may be ok but finding decent cuts around here isnt' the easiest.

I'm not sure but i think seafood is out.