mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

The guy that lives 2 houses down from me has a HOT jailbait daugher, she just turned 16, and DAMN.

Debating on taking the Chevelle out tonight...

+

The guy that lives 2 houses down from me has a HOT jailbait daugher, she just turned 16, and DAMN.

+

:stfu:

=

good times for all

Debating on taking the Chevelle out tonight...

+

+

:stfu:

=

good times for all

+1 :finger:

So went to a friends wedding today. Wasn't bad at all, he's doing very well for himself and actually had a pretty nice wedding(I'm sure his parents helped as well but still). I like to see people happy, tis why I like to help people at the Hospital I suppose.

Adrian, I've been downloading LEAP from you btw if you haven't noticed. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to cook some ribs.

The only downside to working in a hospital is always being around disease and death. It is pretty hard to say that bagging a body and cleaning up bodily fluids is fun for me. I love my job don't get me wrong, but when asked if my job is fun. The answer is my job has many plusses which out-weigh the downsides.

Car on ACC, amp works fine. Start the car, amp light starts blinking, protect.

Voltage on ACC - 12.7

voltage car running 14.5

both at the amp.

I have two optimas. One under the seat, on in the trunk. Which brings up what I just tested. If I break the circuit from the car battery to the trunk battery, and start the car, the amp stays on. soo, basically if the system battery is connected to the car battery while the car is running, the xenon shuts off, but the orion does not.

The amp = the xenon 600.1, since it wont let me edit my post.

That is very interesting... is the remote wire seeing enough voltage, and the amp seeing power... Break out the dmm and let us know

Took the chevelle out tonight, no-one was around but I cruised with a friend and his '00GT, procharger & 4.10's (400hp to the wheels). His GT is just plain Mean.

I had some kid pull up next to me in his POS neon while I was in the Chevelle and told me I needed to tune it because it ran like chit. I told him he was wrong and then left. He has obviously never heard a big block and factory exhaust (with a leak).

There was a idiot on an older 750 motorcycle that was acting really stupid so my friend with the procharged GT got him to race.... :D :D That motorcycle got his ass handed to him.

It was kind of a bummer though, there were no people in town (went to the larger town bout 25miles away) so that ment no hoes. Some chick flagged me down and I gave her a ride back to her place, but she was WAY to young.

F'ing bored.

This place is dead.

got hit on tonight....

by a guy.

the downside of working at the gap

saw knocked up tonight, was ok, not as funny as i expected

I'm so bored I'm watching Starship Troopers on TV. This movie is stupid.

pucking motherpucker password stealers :madsign:

i wake up and try to check my mail : password incorrect...WTF ?!?!?!

Took the chevelle out tonight, no-one was around but I cruised with a friend and his '00GT, procharger & 4.10's (400hp to the wheels). His GT is just plain Mean.

I had some kid pull up next to me in his POS neon while I was in the Chevelle and told me I needed to tune it because it ran like chit. I told him he was wrong and then left. He has obviously never heard a big block and factory exhaust (with a leak).

There was a idiot on an older 750 motorcycle that was acting really stupid so my friend with the procharged GT got him to race.... :D :D That motorcycle got his ass handed to him.

It was kind of a bummer though, there were no people in town (went to the larger town bout 25miles away) so that ment no hoes. Some chick flagged me down and I gave her a ride back to her place, but she was WAY to young.

sounds like a rather fun night :)

sounds like a rather fun night :)

Except for the part of it that involved me putting 91 octane in the Chevelle, that thing drinks fuel like its going out of style.

The only downside to working in a hospital is always being around disease and death. It is pretty hard to say that bagging a body and cleaning up bodily fluids is fun for me. I love my job don't get me wrong, but when asked if my job is fun. The answer is my job has many plusses which out-weigh the downsides.

I've moved enough dead patients to know what you mean man. Yeah it's risky for sure but like you say there are just a lot of things that out-weigh the downsides.

saw knocked up tonight, was ok, not as funny as i expected

really? everyone says it's so funny.....so that's kind of a sad thing to hear :(

Just read all 10200 pages, there's some great stuff in this thread :lurk:

-John

:lol:

that must-ve taken quite some time

Just read all 10200 pages, there's some great stuff in this thread :lurk:

-John

I don't even want to know how long that took.

are you d/l-ing right now dude ?

are you d/l-ing right now dude ?

nah but I can be ;)