mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

oh shit, forgot too mention, i got laid off yesterday, lol. seems it's time to re-up his workman's comp insurance, and we had one too many employees. and he let me go so that maybe he'll get the bug to come into work on time adn actually give a shit again. seems that having me there meant he didn't have to be, because he knew i would be on time, could run the store and take care of things. so letting me go means he's got responsibilty again, lol. end of summer, no more radio activity. end of september, latest.

fuck, it's humid. time for a sam adams, lol

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

That sucks, what a retarded reason to do something. It sounds like it will just postpone the inevitable.

it's all good. i've got an offer at a local finance place, as an assisitant manager. money isn't great, but with overtime and mileage, i'll do ok. i'll have a week to find something else too, lol. so a bit of a vacation.

thinking fo starting my own local shop. concentrate on online box builds and some easy local stuff.some h/u plus 4s, prefabs and subs, stuff like that. make it where i keep minimal inventory, you bring it, i install it. or i'll order what you want. concentrate on not selling anything namebrand, save for head units and speakers. there's an old 3 bay gas station in town, right on the main drive, no real residential neighbors, that i can lease for $600 a month. needs some renovation, but it's available. now i just need a bit of fundage, lol.

just got back from a nice bike ride. i love a nice sunday afternoon jaunt!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

hello sean, captain! hope all is well!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Glad you already have something else lined up, friggin' sucks that he runs a business in such a shitty way.

sorry about the lay off Kent, but it sounds like it was time for you to GTFO of there

got almost 9 hours of sleep last night, was awake for an hour, then took a 1.5 hour nap

probably not the best thing to do....

sorry about the lay off Kent, but it sounds like it was time for you to GTFO of there

the wifey has wanted me to gtfo for over a month now. two weeks ago, i told scott i was looking for something stable after a payroll check bounced. i don't deposit the checks anymore. i cash them and then deposit the cash. it's that bad.

sean, when you were down, things were a lot better. he wasn't divorced from his brains yet.

but yeah, in the long run, it's better that i'm gone. i get a key to the woodshop, so that's pretty cool, lol. i turn my office keys in tomorrow. i'll go job hunting tomorrow, file for unemployment ( i would have been able to do that online, but because i worked in beloit, wi last year, i can't :( ) and mow the grass later in the afternoon. should be a ncie day. might get the oil changed in the truck, the change oil light is on.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

:nutkick:

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I am thinking of finally buying a more fun car than my neon... I am thinking 93-95 lt1 camaro (obd1 so easier for inspection/ emissions). The alternator is right in your face when you open the hood making that an easy swap, and god knows that there are too many large body h/o gm alts to be had. I was thinking street C, like 6 10" woofers and 6 sundown saz-3000d's. 2 group 31 nsb's, 16 runs of 1/0, and a very large dominic irragi alt. If I get the car, I am definitely doing 8" kicks and compression horns for the front soundstage....

God I need to stop daydreaming out loud and get some sleep.

IMO, OBD-II cars are easier to get through emisions. OBD-I cars have to be put on the rollers and they measure the exhaust while OBD-II cars they just plug in and check the computer.

Well that is cool, b/c than I can buy a 96 and have body color matched mirrors and stuff!... Awesomeness. (I am thinking a nice head/cam swap and a nice true dual exhaust would sound very nice).

that's a MAN'S margarita mixer, lol. i want one!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

That is awesome... gives me an idea for once I can finally drink as I have extra motors and transmissions laying around, although mine will only have 4 cylinders.

I am thinking of finally buying a more fun car than my neon... I am thinking 93-95 lt1 camaro (obd1 so easier for inspection/ emissions). The alternator is right in your face when you open the hood making that an easy swap, and god knows that there are too many large body h/o gm alts to be had. I was thinking street C, like 6 10" woofers and 6 sundown saz-3000d's. 2 group 31 nsb's, 16 runs of 1/0, and a very large dominic irragi alt. If I get the car, I am definitely doing 8" kicks and compression horns for the front soundstage....

IMO, OBD-II cars are easier to get through emisions. OBD-I cars have to be put on the rollers and they measure the exhaust while OBD-II cars they just plug in and check the computer.

Well that is cool, b/c than I can buy a 96 and have body color matched mirrors and stuff!... Awesomeness. (I am thinking a nice head/cam swap and a nice true dual exhaust would sound very nice).

97's have the LT1 too FYI

I know. I also know that 96 is the first year for obd-II on this car, it was also the first year they offerred body colored mirrors and all of that fun stuff. I am just settling, I would love an ls2 camaro, but their owners always want soo much for them (they sell for around 14 grand for a 98- and so forth). The lt1 cars are a lot more reasonable, and for some reason are generally less beat on.

I know. I also know that 96 is the first year for obd-II on this car, it was also the first year they offerred body colored mirrors and all of that fun stuff. I am just settling, I would love an ls2 camaro, but their owners always want soo much for them (they sell for around 14 grand for a 98- and so forth). The lt1 cars are a lot more reasonable, and for some reason are generally less beat on.

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. If you want the LT1, OBD-II, and the body-colored mirrors, you can go either 96 or 97.

Work on sundays sucks.

I know I already worked the first eleven hours of my sunday (midnight to 11 am) and I am going back soon to work the last hour of it as well.

So yea, I've got the itching to build a bigass BIB speaker using a 12" pro audio driver....

The thread from DIY audio is found here...

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread....mp;pagenumber=5

My maggies are lacking in the bass dept and I think these could be a fun project, make them cheap and ugly and cover them in fake fur. :)

So yea, I've got the itching to build a bigass BIB speaker using a 12" pro audio driver....

The thread from DIY audio is found here...

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread....mp;pagenumber=5

My maggies are lacking in the bass dept and I think these could be a fun project, make them cheap and ugly and cover them in fake fur. :)

Your ht set-up already makes me jealous. as when I buy a new cd I have to listen to it in my car as I lack the equipment to give it a proper audition in my house.

My car setup is what came from the factory though. ;)

My car setup is what came from the factory though. ;)

I guess its all fair than, we can't have everything after all. :ready2go:

I don't drive a vehicle worth putting more than about 200$ of stereo in...

And I do???? I drive a 98 Dodge neon that I paid 800 dollars for. Either you have a classic or you don't spend a lot of time with your car. Me I spend a lot of time with my car, and am never really awake when home. Plus I can completely destroy an 800 car with stereo stuff and not feel guilty.

Poop is what I feel like.

gotta pack for Laguna Beach

i hate packing, even though at this point it is a routine