mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

yogurt?

Yogurt.jpg

I do usually eat before bed, that's part of my ritual i was actually going to cut out, but we shall see

Not eating before bed isn't the best... since you are going without sustinance for 6-8 hours, your body will start finding sustinance in your muscle tissue while you sleep. If you stock up on protein before bed, it will use that and feed your muscles that much needed protein to repair & build. You want to eliminate carbs to keep your blood sugar in check while sleeping.

you football fans are never going to believe who I get to meet today. I've got some items for them to sign and we get our pictures taken.

I'll give you a hint...they are both from arkansas and they both had 1,000 rushing yards ;).

yogurt?

Yogurt.jpg

ahhhhh , I see your schwartz is as big as mine :)

yogurt it is. disgusting, but i can eat it, cottage cheese is just plain out of the question

yogurt it is. disgusting, but i can eat it, cottage cheese is just plain out of the question

You'll eat chit that will set your tonsils on fire , but won't eat cottage cheese :D

Its just food, tough it up and force it down a few times then you will become immune to the taste. Thats what I had to do with protein shakes years ago before they had a good flavoring to them.

You'll eat chit that will set your tonsils on fire , but won't eat cottage cheese :D

maybe some hot sause in the cottage cheese will make it better?

Or at least burn your taste buds to the point that you can't taste the cottage cheese lol :)

Good lord , just had a thunderstorm roll through. Lightning struck a trailer in the parking lot . That chit went BBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :D

Or at least burn your taste buds to the point that you can't taste the cottage cheese lol :)

IMO its not even the taste of cottage cheese it is the gaudiness of it.

sause? lol

Get a bottle of Stubbs hot sauce and slather it on stuff.

"Ladies and Gentleman Im a Cook!"

SRNE01.jpg

Good lord , just had a thunderstorm roll through. Lightning struck a trailer in the parking lot . That chit went BBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :D

I would have loved to have watched and heard that.

Didn't get to watch but I saw the flash , and my ears are still ringing from the boom :D

Fire department just showed up :)

Who would have thought carboard boxes are flammable :D

Started raining here too, had to run out and roll up the windows in the scooter.

Oh chit , it wasn't a trailer full of empty boxes. It was an outbound trailer loaded with customer orders :Doh:

Oh chit , it wasn't a trailer full of empty boxes. It was an outbound trailer loaded with customer orders :Doh:

It its audio stuff, grab what you can...!!!

Who would have thought carboard boxes are flammable :D

:horse:

Nah, just a bunch of granny clothes , ugly arse purses , and fugly shoes :D

Grab me some jewelry that I can give to Amanda. :P

:lurk:

Stick arond a while?