mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

yeah. i relive some of the good times with various ex's when alone.

pretty much normal i would think.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Do you ever have one of those days where memories of being happy with your ex's seem to start bugging you while being all alone... It sucks. I am seriously considering going out to my car and blasting beethoven and going up to see jen until i feel better.

I have to blast something happy, b/c If i blast something angry i just seem to get more depressed. I already drew up my box designs like 10 times tonight, organised all of my tools and car audio stock, re-arranged my room and beat up an old stuffed animal.

myselfwithdarronmcfaddetu0.jpg

lookie lookie ^_^

oreo?

lawl it's all in good fun. Nah Darren McFadden and Marcus Monk. Both pretty humble guys. Hopefully Dmac gets pro someday. My items I had him signed might be worth something ;)

darren mcfadden...seem like i've heard that name. mcdonald's all american maybe? what college currently?

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

the worst part is, that this was all triggered by this really cute chick I was hanging out with who just happened to smell like my first love (the scent is sweet pea)

the hop is really hopping. glad to see so many people up and typing.

the worst part is, that this was all triggered by this really cute chick I was hanging out with who just happened to smell like my first love (the scent is sweet pea)

it happens..don't sweat it. blast some beethoven, enjoy whatever it is you enjoy and laugh it off.

or go knock boots with some new hottie!!! :domoslay::woot:

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

:nutkick:

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

wow, forest pucking green poop

im blaming this on the Taco Bell last night

kent, i've actually been debating buying a cheap ($100) scope from dick's to throw on the enfield for when i go home next time.

and i own the springfield, not a kimber. I do really need to fix the gun up though, new springs, new hammer, maybe a complete trigger job and extended slide release

smell is the sense that is most associated with memory

kent, i've actually been debating buying a cheap ($100) scope from dick's to throw on the enfield for when i go home next time.

and i own the springfield, not a kimber. I do really need to fix the gun up though, new springs, new hammer, maybe a complete trigger job and extended slide release

if you do, :stfu: sounds interesting

sounds like a plan. sorry about the mixup, lol. ramos has the kimber? i might add the extended slide release on my kimber. that's about the only fault i can find, lol.

got a new one for father's day. it's a kel-tec p3at, second gen. my new boot gun. i'll get some pics sooner or later. it's a .380, hence the p3at..get it? lol. nice little gun. makes a sweet pocket pistol, backup.

tom. bowl movements? comeon bro. that belongs on ratemypoo.com....

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

tom. bowl movements? come on bro. that belongs on ratemypoo.com....

That thought just scares me, my friend and I were competing to see who could eat the most jalape

Edited by audio-neon

lolololol it's the Paris Hilton episode of South Park

yep, ramos has the kimber.

i really need to put more time into my guns, the enfield would love to have a few hundred rounds put through it and my springfield is nowhere near where i want it to be.

now that i have a drill press i REALLY want to start making some grips for the 1911, looks so damn easy

That thought just scares me, my friend and I were competing to see who could eat the most jalape

now that i have a drill press i REALLY want to start making some grips for the 1911, looks so damn easy

probably about the simplest grips on the planet, lol.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I think it's time to finish season 1 of mash. Night hoppers.

Edited by audio-neon

I was looking for a drill team video on you tube, and just had to post this one of CBA's cheer leading squad, not bad for an all guys military school huh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxhzY0K-paY

Edited by audio-neon

Its just food, tough it up and force it down a few times then you will become immune to the taste. Thats what I had to do with protein shakes years ago before they had a good flavoring to them.

good flavoring lol, you permanently ruined your tastebuds. Don't come visit me, I will make you not like them again.