mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Super Troopers FTW :)

Hey farva, what is that place with the mozzarella sticks and all of the goofy chit on the walls???

shenanigans?

oooooo! **pulls out pistol**

"PUT THOSE AWAY!!!"

"yeah yeah yeah, have your fun boys....I'm gonna start looking for a new job."

The new Die Hard movie is fricking Kickass!

The new Die Hard movie is fricking Kickass!

my friend invited me to go watch it with some buddies of ours tonight but I was working. Might go check it out Sunday though.

Definetly check it out, good movie. It is kind of odd not hearing any cussing in it though.

just got back from the die hard movie, definately kick ass. A little over the top in a couple spots but not bad enough to ruin the movie

Time for some sleep, got chit to do in the morning.

But yea, I don't go to work in Manhattan, and stay here on the farm to help with wheat harvest and hay, and what happens, it fricking rains. How chitty is that, I stay home to help and I can't even do that because it rains and then I'm back to powerwashing hog buildings.

The brigher side is that I got all the hog buildings powerwashed and we got all the irrigation pipe laid out.

Time to hit the sack, later ya'll.

I need to see that, 1408, shrek III, and that movie were the kid is dead and can walk around but no one can see him. I forgot the name of it, he basically has to solve the mystery of how he died.

Time for some sleep, got chit to do in the morning.

But yea, I don't go to work in Manhattan, and stay here on the farm to help with wheat harvest and hay, and what happens, it fricking rains. How chitty is that, I stay home to help and I can't even do that because it rains and then I'm back to powerwashing hog buildings.

The brigher side is that I got all the hog buildings powerwashed and we got all the irrigation pipe laid out.

Time to hit the sack, later ya'll.

later d0000000d.

i heard 1408 wasn't scary at all, it almost mocked scary movies

i really need to ebay a bunch of the spare audio and car stuff i have laying around

i really need to ebay a bunch of the spare audio and car stuff i have laying around

Audio goes on SSA first mofo!!!!

and BTW Evan Allmighty is pretty funny.

Grindhouse......yeah I like that chit.

Godbless Hadji bootleg DVD sales.

J

i heard 1408 wasn't scary at all, it almost mocked scary movies

damn really? Well that's a killer :(

oh yea also good morning and

You mean this guy has a firsty-firsty girlie-girlie?

J

Man I'm about to have to lay down and start Season 2 of M*A*S*H. Finished season 1 last night.

wuss..........ryan and tom u jettin too?

Audio goes on SSA first mofo!!!!

and BTW Evan Allmighty is pretty funny.

Grindhouse......yeah I like that chit.

Godbless Hadji bootleg DVD sales.

J

I have a few things i'm going to sale, i posted in the ihop a bit back and told people to pm me if they knew they wanted chit.

i have the following, no idea what i'll be selling for sure

butler/phaze 2ch (75Wx2 @4ohm) had this gone in a trade but guy claims the fan didn't work (and one of the light bulbs is blown, i'm too lazy to fix since it's just setting in the closet) If i was to sell it i would make sure the fan works before shipping but i know it worked before and figure the guy was just trying to scam me

4 dayton rs180s-8ohm (two mounted and tested, the other two NIB)

1farad super #1 good NOS capacitor (came wither other stuff, probably ebay for this sucker)

pair of AA poly mids.

i'm sure there's other stuff that i'm just not thinking of, god only knows what though, with this cold i can't think clearly.

And i might even throw the eclipse 8053/bla up for sale if i decide on another HU

oh how much for the AA poly mids ^_^

I'd ask how much for the BLA for the 8053 but I've been thinking about going the h701 way lately.

Sounds like a good list..........

BTW I am going to be talking to retention soon. Know the name of the closest base to you guys in VA?

J

don't think there's anything close to me

not sure on the poly mids, probably $60 shipped, one of the connection tabs is a little saggy but doesn't affect them at all. I'm seriously debating just throwing them in my father's car though. Like i said i really don't know what to sell and what to keep.

I am actually doing a little job hunting tomorrow myself. Time to step up and ask the boss for another chunk of the country :)

anything that brings you to AZ?

It would. It went pretty well but will probably have to wait until the 1st of the year.