mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Nice, what engine does it have?

The 6.0 or the Duramax?

Moved hay all day, then went into town and saw some friends, drank some beer, and watched some fireworks. Hardly anyone in town this year compared to last, kinda sucked but we made up for it with fireworks :) Especially since none of them I bought.

just got off work....didn't catch to many fireworks. Just a few from the top floor at the hospital. Oh well, about to start round two on parties tonight.

8ohm tweet BTW

9.95microF at 8 ohm, 13.25 at 6 ohm (which would be the same as 1500Hz crossver at 8ohm)

i.e. I wouldn't use a generic 8 ohm if you want to be close.

Scott beat me to that obviously.

I do believe during downtime in my trip to Bowling Green, Kentucky I am going to try to make/design a 4th order LR crossover with BSC for my MTM's that I built. Mainly for chits and giggles.

Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind. "Mankind." That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it's fate that today is the Fourth of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom... Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution... but from annihilation. We are fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day the world declared in one voice: "We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight!" We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate our Independence Day!

Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind. "Mankind." That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it's fate that today is the Fourth of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom... Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution... but from annihilation. We are fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day the world declared in one voice: "We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight!" We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate our Independence Day!

- Independance Day

- Independance Day

one of the greatest speeches in a movie in my opinion. I still get shivers down my spine when I hear it. It makes me want to stand up and Salute the American flag.

Connor: Now you will receive us.

Murphy: We do not ask for your poor, or your hungry.

Connor: We do not want your tired and sick.

Murphy: It is your corrupt we claim.

Connor: It is your evil that will be sought by us.

Murphy: With every breath, we shall hunt them down.

Connor: Each day we will spill their blood, 'til it rains down from the skies.

Murphy: Do not kill. Do not rape. Do not steal. These are principles which every man of every faith can embrace.

Connor: These are not polite suggestions, these are codes of behavior, and those of you that ignore them will pay the dearest cost.

Murphy: There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth, not to push the bounds and cross over, in to true corruption, into our domain.

Connor: For if you do, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three, and on that day you will reap it.

Murphy: And we will send you to whatever god you wish.

Connor: Now you will receive us.

Murphy: We do not ask for your poor, or your hungry.

Connor: We do not want your tired and sick.

Murphy: It is your corrupt we claim.

Connor: It is your evil that will be sought by us.

Murphy: With every breath, we shall hunt them down.

Connor: Each day we will spill their blood, 'til it rains down from the skies.

Murphy: Do not kill. Do not rape. Do not steal. These are principles which every man of every faith can embrace.

Connor: These are not polite suggestions, these are codes of behavior, and those of you that ignore them will pay the dearest cost.

Murphy: There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth, not to push the bounds and cross over, in to true corruption, into our domain.

Connor: For if you do, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three, and on that day you will reap it.

Murphy: And we will send you to whatever god you wish.

Boondock Saints!!! Love that movie

Oh and go buy those Klipsch.

Kent, would you be interested in drawing up some design ideas for a tattoo? I'm perfectly willing to paypal some $$ for your time.

Something along the sorts of the center 3 or 4 rings of a target, 3 bullets cloverleaf in the 10 ring and above it it says Impossible is nothing, below it says Belief is everything.

My artistic ability only extends to woodworking, I suck at drawing.

*psst* Kent, did you see this? Don't mean to be a nag at all though.

nope, not nagging. i never saw it...

i get to work on something tonight and try to have it done by the weekend.

any size constraints? favorite fonts?

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

http://forum.ecoustics.com/bbs/messages/4/368928.html

i have my own thread....

well, i have to share it with ben, lol.

sometimes i wonder if i should just let it go. i mean, it seems to have worked. there isn't a huge low-hz presence there anymore. and people seem to not be standing up for ben like before either.

what do y'all think? should i jsut let it go and move on? or should i continue to bash the nutless wonder?

guess i need to start a poll, lol...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

poll started in the off topic section...

i guess i should have posted a link, lol...

time for shower and shave, and then work!

:mellow:

poll started in the off topic section...

i guess i should have posted a link, lol...

time for shower and shave, and then work!

work? shave?

Working through lunch means no gym. :(

romping headache does not help either

Sean, the 528i should be done today I hope.