mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I hope so to, they better have fixed it right this time.

I hope so to, they better have fixed it right this time.

Its at a euro shop now, they are fixing the mistakes from the first shop.

That's good, it would be nice if you could enjoy the car as I am sure so far it hasn't really been enjoyable.

Here is another one for you Ryan:

torinomesaconvertid9.jpg

That's good, it would be nice if you could enjoy the car as I am sure so far it hasn't really been enjoyable.

It has been off the road as much as it has been on due to this coolant system issue.

Super frustrating, especially considering you bought it that way.

req just made a funny on snoopdan's "reivew" of the RD Sonance sub.

Super frustrating, especially considering you bought it that way.

Yeah, it really has a deep mental effect to me that the car is fragile, even when I know its not. So I have been driving it on the easy side and that blows when it is a sports sedan. :(

i have a question, if an alt is going out, will it squeel?

Actually part of the reason the M might go as well. Not that it is fragile and can't be driven hard, but if I take the motor out it is more expensive to replace than the car. Of course the major reason it will go is that I have an itch that can't be scratched by a production vehicle.

i have a question, if an alt is going out, will it squeel?

Depends on what is causing it to go out. If you lose bearings they can squeal or of course make the belt squeal if they are tight enough to cause slipping. I can't imagine that the brushes are squealing though.

Actually part of the reason the M might go as well. Not that it is fragile and can't be driven hard, but if I take the motor out it is more expensive to replace than the car. Of course the major reason it will go is that I have an itch that can't be scratched by a production vehicle.

I was actually thinking the other day, that I have never owned a car that has enough hp for me. Oh well.

i hate to replace the a/c compressor before i'm 100% sure that's the problem

I was actually thinking the other day, that I have never owned a car that has enough hp for me. Oh well.

I am working on that :D

Ugh, too hot. Forecast is calling for 100F tomorrow & humidity, teh suck. Hot there too Sean?

btw, i just inverted the seas in the pods last night and gave them a listen, WOW, i will not be running speakers in the doors of the stratus ever again

On the Spec I either have to hack up the door panels & attach a pod to them to fit the SLS, or make a whole new bottom part of the door panel (which means I can revert to stock if I want to sell). Keeping me up at night trying to decide which method I want to tackle

I am working on that :D

A C55 or RS4 would take car of that for me.

Kent, would you be interested in drawing up some design ideas for a tattoo? I'm perfectly willing to paypal some $$ for your time.

Something along the sorts of the center 3 or 4 rings of a target, 3 bullets cloverleaf in the 10 ring and above it it says Impossible is nothing, below it says Belief is everything.

My artistic ability only extends to woodworking, I suck at drawing.

*psst* Kent, did you see this? Don't mean to be a nag at all though.

nope, not nagging. i never saw it...

i get to work on something tonight and try to have it done by the weekend.

any size constraints? favorite fonts?

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Size constrainsts... hmmmm, maybe under 6" across. Not real sure, It'll probably go on my side.

I don't have any favorite fonts at all, although I am somewhat of a fan of the gothic, old type stuff.

No hurry on it, I'm not sure how much computer time I'll have between now and the 10th, going to Bowling Green, Kentucky for a pistol match and not sure if I'll be able to use internet at all.

The whole RD mess is actually funny if you think about it.

Their reps are pushy and inexperienced, on top of that they are fighting each other on ROE. Then one blows up a Massive speaker because he had no idea what he was doing. Then things like the Sonance review pop up that does not help the cause either.

Scott, yep hot here. Not quite a hundo, but in the mid-90's plus. Pretty much has been non-stop for the past month+. I'd keep it so you can revert back to stock. I didn't think I'd sell the M, but it will be gone in a few months.

Aaron, I refuse to take the depreciation hit that either a C55 or RS4 would have.

req just made a funny on snoopdan's "reivew" of the RD Sonance sub.

I made my funny in a pm to snoopdan . Don't know wtf he was thinking attempting anything "sq" related :(