mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

my brother calls me this morning, his kid (4years old) was at school and fell, tripped over his own feet. He was going to pick the kid up, apparently he got a huge gash on his head, was going to need stitches.

i just called to see how he was doing, apparently it was nothing more than a scratch, didn't even need to go to the dr over it. they had him worried as hell over nothing

i couldn't help but laugh when i asked him just how bad it was "he's gotten worse scratches from fighting with shaiden (his sister, 5years old)"

Totally f'ed up my Eng Phys II test that I took friday. :(

Friend shipped out for 15months in Iraq last night too.

if i were you i'd be talking to my dean

do it before the test

Just found out my sister was in a car accident. She is ok, and her Mercedes did really well, but still has to go to the body shop.

But on top of that, also this morning, my bike (champagne colored Specialized, Rock Hopper) that I had let her borrow, got stolen out of the graduate student housing building at University of Maryland.

Really angry.

Now that is a crap day, glad your sis is okay.

Fantasy team pulled the win :) . Hoping to get to go to LSU next weekend and have a bad ass time and possibly go to the game. Hoping the new job doesn't get in the way lol

My Specalized RockHopper is in the shop currently for a new rear wheel/hub assembly due to the fact that a curb really didn't like my last combo. I am able to pick it up wednesday, for a bill of ~80bucks.

my brother calls me this morning, his kid (4years old) was at school and fell, tripped over his own feet. He was going to pick the kid up, apparently he got a huge gash on his head, was going to need stitches.

i just called to see how he was doing, apparently it was nothing more than a scratch, didn't even need to go to the dr over it. they had him worried as hell over nothing

i couldn't help but laugh when i asked him just how bad it was "he's gotten worse scratches from fighting with shaiden (his sister, 5years old)"

sounds like schools these days

freak out over every little thing

i have $600

that's about what he's asking for it

Looks to me that the stars have aligned

Double Post...

But since we're on the topic of TV's. Anyone have a preference on Flat Screens. I'm looking for a 20" preferably around $300

Edited by MKader17

fudge Physics.

:+1:

Just as long as you aren't saying phuck Physicists, I don't want to take that personally.