mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

fudge Physics.

:+1:

Just as long as you aren't saying phuck Physicists, I don't want to take that personally.

delaya double post, fuckin crap intenet at the hotel

:woot: got confirmation of my upcoming promotion today :)

Why a 20" TV?

Any more would be too big for my room, sorta. Maybe a 26 would work but also really not needed

And maybe I should rephrase my comment to Phuck my Physics teacher

MK, no worries on the Physics comment it was a joke. No love for my degree anywhere though :(

fudge Physics.

:+1:

Just as long as you aren't saying phuck Physicists, I don't want to take that personally.

Nope, not physicists, just this physics class.

MK, no worries on the Physics comment it was a joke. No love for my degree anywhere though :(

Damn smart people....

I'm stressed out, food doesn't seem good, alcohol doesn't taste good, classes suck, life is boring.

I'm going to end up doing really badly in this damn cell biology class.

have i mentioned how i hate...loathe..despise cell/molecular classes? i love my parasitology class even though it's going to rape me a little.

I hate class period. Screw doing stuff you don't get paid for that you don't like. Oh sorry, some of you are in school, huh?

if i were you i'd be talking to my dean

do it before the test

the teacher responded and said she couldn't send me the slides via email. She said all the material is in the book and if I study it I should do ok. So I did what she said and just went over some brief notes and the chapters. I still won't pass, I know I won't I don't know this material at all. I probably can't go to the dean before the class tomorrow, it's a little late. I'll make sure the problem is resolved before the next test though.

oh aaron, I'm glad your sister is ok though but that sucks on the bike dude :( . Seems like September isn't a good month for the hoppers.

oh my computer is acting real screwy. Something is terribly wrong with it. It won't boot up with my SATA hard drive plugged into it, it thinks it's in a raid array when it's not. It's worked fine being plugged in the way it is for well over a year and it just now decides to act like this? Wtfux. So right now I'm just using my OS hard drive which has nothing on it except for os stuff and programs. No music/photos/pron/movies. I have no idea what's going on, I hope james sees this post.

I've enjoyed the physics classes I've taken.

I hate class period. Screw doing stuff you don't get paid for that you don't like. Oh sorry, some of you are in school, huh?

shut up ye who has graduated already :P

I seriously want to stop this engineering crap, and open up my own custom wood shop.

*I decided not to go for a drive, even with the minute amount of alcohol I've consumed if I got pulled over and for some reason a breath analyzer was given I would have been DUI since the no tolerance crap*

I seriously want to stop this engineering crap, and open up my own custom wood shop.

*I decided not to go for a drive, even with the minute amount of alcohol I've consumed if I got pulled over and for some reason a breath analyzer was given I would have been DUI since the no tolerance crap*

it's just not worth it bro. I never drive when I've been drinking. Ever, period. I always have a DD or I am the DD.

it's just not worth it bro. I never drive when I've been drinking. Ever, period. I always have a DD or I am the DD.

x2 :+1:

I love driving and my cars far too much to ever risk them over something like that

*currently compiling list of tools that I would need/like/want in a woodshop and cost*

x2 :+1:

I love driving and my cars far too much to ever risk them over something like that

That's not really my reasoning behind it. My reason is what if I got in an accident and I took someone elses life. I couldn't live with myself, those spokes people that came our Senior year of Highschool really got through to me, some powerful stories.