mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I can sell you my old Nintendo with the power pad. ;)

we have a Nintendo but I don't think it has a power pad. I haven't seen one of those since I was a wee little kid.

I was killer at the long jump and triple jump. :)

be sure and add me when you guys make it.

I don't want to go to work tonight, I need to study for two tests tomorrow. :(

Sent out a bulletin from my personal earlier. :)

Sent out a bulletin from my personal earlier. :)

yeah I just got it, I sent you a friend request fing05.gif

As for football last night, very disappointed in last nights performance by the Ravens. But I am more upset about a touchdown taken away when the game is on the line. Defender pulls on Heaps jersey, but Heap gets the offensive pass interference? Honestly, did that back judge moonlight for the Yankees?

/rant

I thought the game was in Vegas

As for football last night, very disappointed in last nights performance by the Ravens. But I am more upset about a touchdown taken away when the game is on the line. Defender pulls on Heaps jersey, but Heap gets the offensive pass interference? Honestly, did that back judge moonlight for the Yankees?

/rant

You and me both. I can not stand when an officials bad/stupid call changes the game. Not to mention Heap is on my fantasy team.

Yes, I know they messed up their next opportunity, but they should have never had that opportunity because they scored a touchdown. Ron Jaworski knew it. But why the Ravens threw on 3rd and 1 is beyond me.

Because McGahee can't finish.

You guys got me lookin at BMW's now! they are in my price range (10K) So if you find any good deals near Houston, TX tell me bout them. Whats the avg. gas milage for these guys?

geez people piss me off. Why do people find it funny to joke about such a tragic day? I mean really? How do you find humor about an accident that lead to well over 2,000 people dieing? I fail to see the humor in that.

Now if that isn't butt ass ugly, I'm not sure what is. :)

geez people piss me off. Why do people find it funny to joke about such a tragic day? I mean really? How do you find humor about an accident that lead to well over 2,000 people dieing? I fail to see the humor in that.

Just something to think about:

"...Look, without humor we would all have committed suicide. We made fun of everything. What I'm actually saying is that that helped us remain human, even under hard conditions..."

"...But don't think that it is possible for people in such situations not to have any humor and satire. This is impossible, it is a kind of defense mechanism..."

"...At the Ghetto we were looking under ground for things to laugh at, even when there weren't any..."

"...When I was interviewed for Spielberg and they asked me, what I thought was the reason I survived, they probably expected me to answer good fortune or other things I said that I thought it was laughter and humor, not to take things the way we were living but to dress them up as something different. That was what helped me I wasn't thinking about miracles and wasn't thinking anything, I only thought how not to take things seriously, as if I thought that this was the proportion that I was giving, and I guess it (this attitude) helped me. Because it was absurd all that time, it was unconceivable, that they could do those things to people..."

"...Humor was one of the integral ingredients of mental perseverance. This mental perseverance was the condition for a will to live, to put it in a nutshell. This I am telling you as a former prisoner. However little it was, however sporadic, however spontaneous, it was very important, very important. Humor and satire played a tremendous role, in my opinion. It was a cemetery all right and exactly for that reason, the mere fact that we wanted somehow to preserve our personality, they wanted to make robots out of us..."

"...This was the integral part of our inner, mental struggle for our human identity, the fact that we could still laugh at things like these..."

"...Look, the ghetto showed that people have great vitality, as soon as a moment's time passed separating one trauma from the other people were already laughing, they maybe, even laughed more..."

From: Humor as a defense mechanism in the Holocaust. Thesis confirmed by the Senate of Tel-Aviv University to conferred the Degree "Doctor of Philosophy" to:

Chaya Ostrower, supervision: Prof. Avner Ziv Date: January 2000 (http://web.macam98.ac.il/%7Eochayo/absractf.html)

I saw it over at ca.com.

I see the point you are trying to make Tom(from reading that quote) and I can appreciate it because it's a lot better of a point than the morons over at ca.com. However, I just don't find the topic really that funny, I don't see it as something to poke fun at.

I saw it over at ca.com.

I see the point you are trying to make Tom(from reading that quote) and I can appreciate it because it's a lot better of a point than the morons over at ca.com. However, I just don't find the topic really that funny, I don't see it as something to poke fun at.

You don't see me making the jokes about it. I just feel that the point of view raised in that quote should not be overlooked.

Why are you reading anything on CA.com is the more pressing question...

Because it makes me realize that I am not a complete idiot.

deerhunt's fat chick thread was pretty entertaining in that absolutely retarded CA.com kind of way

deerhunt's fat chick thread was pretty entertaining in that absolutely retarded CA.com kind of way

I shall have to second that one.

*rummaging in the kitchen to see what I can find for food...*

chromopygous - having painted buttocks

hypopygous - having a deficiency of buttocks

apygous - having no buttocks

hypothermopygous - having cold buttocks

triplopygous - having three buttocks

monolithopygous - having one hard mass of buttocks

quesopygous - having buttocks that smell like cheese

cryptopygous - having mysterious buttocks

nebulopygous - having vaguely defined buttocks

andropygous - having manly buttocks

hippopygous - having horselike buttocks

megalomanipygous - having delusions of grand buttocks

sinopygous - having Chinese buttocks

rhinopygous - having a nose between your buttocks

aeropygous - having streamlined buttocks

orthopygous - having well-toned buttocks

harmonipygous - having well-tempered buttocks

jellopygous - having gelatinous buttocks

gelatopygous - having deliciously desserty buttocks

oratopygous - speaking through one's buttocks

calcipygous - having bony buttocks

lithopygous - having buttocks of stone

I saw it over at ca.com.

You don't see me making the jokes about it. I just feel that the point of view raised in that quote should not be overlooked.

yeah I know, it's hard to explain. I knew the point you were trying to get across but I wasn't saying you were making fun, I just acknowledge the point you were trying to make. that's all.

Jim I read ca.com because it moves a little faster than SSA ;) . Plus that deerhunt thread actually was pretty funny, lol. It's just a place to let loose and say whatever really, I don't go there for info I just go there to have fun.

You guys got me lookin at BMW's now! they are in my price range (10K) So if you find any good deals near Houston, TX tell me bout them. Whats the avg. gas milage for these guys?

what model?