mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Sunday I want to get started on the 2nd BIB, start sanding the first one...

Oh and Ramos, they have Glenfiddich here :)

15 year old Glenlivet too.

mmmhmmm

I'm somewhat of a basshead, I just keep it in check. *Course how can someone have such outrageous BIB's without saying they like bass*

My first 'system' was two RE RE 12's ported to 32hz in a box that nG designed me years ago, had a profile amp on it, roughly 200w per sub. They got LOUD, it would blur your vision when you turned it up, got rid of those and was back to factory speakers/cd player for awhile in my S-10. This past christmas break I built a little ported box tuned to 40hz for a DD 1008 in the S-10 and had my USA-400 amp on it, it got louder than anything else around. Yea, I got bored. :)

I want to do a DIY component set in my truck one of these days so I can get some halfway decent sound in it, but I haven't really even decided if its worth the effort.

Now I just like a well balanced system.

That can get unruly

Things I need to do tonight.

1. Go buy some polyfill and spray adhesive for redoing the stuffing in my right channel BIB

2. Go get a copy of Win XP Pro

3. Drink beer

4. Reformat computer

5. Drink more beer

6. Work on stuffing in BIB

7. Drink more beer

8. Curse at computer for it not working right

9. Drink more beer

10. You get the idea...

I'm somewhat of a basshead, I just keep it in check. *Course how can someone have such outrageous BIB's without saying they like bass*

The BIB's are different, they're the only way to get any kind of midbass out of some things :D

Do you know how to make a bootable XP disc?

I've got a .bin, .cue, and .iso that I converted from the .bin...tried making something in Nero but I have a feeling it's not going to work.

I found a step-by-step for Nero 6 but 7 is a little different.

The BIB's are different, they're the only way to get any kind of midbass out of some things :D

Midbass... I think these achieve that. :D

I Phucking hate theifs. Came up to our house and stole our fishing tackle out of our boat... I wish I could have been home and heard it. Ruger 260 w/ the scope pointed right at there calf, Just enough to hurt like hell and stop them from running too far

Ruger 260 w/ the scope pointed right at there calf, Just enough to hurt like hell and stop them from running too far

But still alive enough to sue :)

I Phucking hate theifs. Came up to our house and stole our fishing tackle out of our boat... I wish I could have been home and heard it. Ruger 260 w/ the scope pointed right at there calf, Just enough to hurt like hell and stop them from running too far

that sucks man

OH HELL NO , someone who steals fishing tackle doesn't deserve such an easy out. Someone did that too me years ago at a tournament. Took three other fisherman and four cops to pull me off the guy. He went to jail bloody, I sat in the back of a cop car until he was gone , then got an "atta boy " from the cops and a ride to back up to my hotel room :)

Are there more bassheads here as of the past couple weeks, or have I just started to open more Fi Forum posts?

Might be the same... but there is definitely an increase in people that have no business using the word SQ for what they want.

There is a difference between pure clarity and having a decent sound. ;)

pure clarity ? i'm a long way from that. i'm also a long way from finishing the system.

but atleast i know the mli's go realy loooooooow. those fvckers shake the mirrors :lol:

Can't wait to put mine in the honda, but I am still stuck with how to get the wire through to the door. Might just order Raamat here and deal with wiring later.

Does it have the stupid plastic connectors in the door? If so, it's as simple as drilling new holes and inserting another boot in the door.

Sure, if you know how to do it with out taking the door off. :(

Drill through the door from the inside with the door panel popped off, then you can remove the kick panel, move what you need out of the way and drill through from the passenger compartment. Paint the edges, install your boot, and voila!

I did some thinking. And I think the dremel might fit inside the door, but it will be a PITA!! Drill is just too big, remember this civic doors are small and thin. :( Don't feel like crafting a boot, well atleast not right now. Just need to get this installed and ready. Not to mention, the car needs shocks, brakes, and front tires. Outside of the large dents and seriously faded paint, we got a little winner. But it gets more sluggish the more equipment I add, considering that 800a2 in the classified section to match the 125 and 250a2's.

blue, blue, orange, orange, black

Green clovers, blue diamonds, and purple horse shoes :)

OH HELL NO , someone who steals fishing tackle doesn't deserve such an easy out. Someone did that too me years ago at a tournament. Took three other fisherman and four cops to pull me off the guy. He went to jail bloody, I sat in the back of a cop car until he was gone , then got an "atta boy " from the cops and a ride to back up to my hotel room :)

Ramos is a badass! :woot:

Bono in a movie based on the music of the Beatles?

is it bad that i'm already looking forward to thanksgiving break? if for no other reason, the sleep?

is it bad that i'm already looking forward to thanksgiving break? if for no other reason, the sleep?

not at all