mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Are there more bassheads here as of the past couple weeks, or have I just started to open more Fi Forum posts?

Might be the same... but there is definitely an increase in people that have no business using the word SQ for what they want.

Are there more bassheads here as of the past couple weeks, or have I just started to open more Fi Forum posts?

Might be the same... but there is definitely an increase in people that have no business using the word SQ for what they want.

There is a difference between pure clarity and having a decent sound. ;)

i am a new basshead :D

i think i'm going to get a bl 18 and buy the ab200.1 to put in the jeep :)

On this day in 2003, Galileo mission terminated by sending the probe into Jupiter's atmosphere, where it was crushed by the pressure at the lower altitudes. In 2001, Deep Space 1 flew within 2,200 km of Comet Borrelly. In 1964, the North American XB-70 Valkyrie, the world's first Mach 3 bomber, took its maiden flight from Palmdale, California. In 1942, the B-29 Superfortress made its maiden flight. And in 1937, J. R. R. Tolkien's The Hobbit was published. Happy Birthday Luke Wilson (1971), Ricki Lake (1968), Faith Hill (1967), Cheryl Hines (1965), Dave Coulier (1959), Bill Murray (1950), Stephen King (1947), Jerry Bruckheimer (1945), Chuck Jones (1912) and H. G. Wells (1866).

"It is the dull man who is always sure, and the sure man who is always dull."

- H. L. Mencken

pure clarity ? i'm a long way from that. i'm also a long way from finishing the system.

but atleast i know the mli's go realy loooooooow. those fvckers shake the mirrors :lol:

pure clarity ? i'm a long way from that. i'm also a long way from finishing the system.

but atleast i know the mli's go realy loooooooow. those fvckers shake the mirrors :lol:

Can't wait to put mine in the honda, but I am still stuck with how to get the wire through to the door. Might just order Raamat here and deal with wiring later.

Have to make some food.

When did ESPN turn into the 24 hour poker network?

There's a difference between playing poker and watching other people playing poker...about as useless as those shows where people are watching other people playing Madden.

You stated that much more succinctly than when I tried. Exactly what is frustrating to me. Perhaps an SQ, LSQ, SQL, and SPL definition sticky would be in order.

When did ESPN turn into the 24 hour poker network?

There's a difference between playing poker and watching other people playing poker...about as useless as those shows where people are watching other people playing Madden.

My wives best friend's husband is in charge of Madden. Seeing photos of their test group geeks is hilarious

Wonderful day outside, and I need to do more research, then cut the grass for our little end of the summer cook out on Sunday.

M1live closedown

I missed a lot of fun in here last night.

I've noticed that most people that use the term "mids and highs" really don't pay a lot of attention to either one...

I've noticed that most people that use the term "mids and highs" really don't pay a lot of attention to either one...

Because its subs and everything else. :P

I wish my boss replyed to emails faster.

Its actually warming up a little.

Off to 166k?

Do we have a jntar update?

I think once our current hosting package is up, we are going to look for a new host, we need faster page loads.

Yeah I have that effect on people it seems.

fing05.gif

-_-