mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I've got access to a shop here in manhattan where I work so we can get some work done some night if you come down. Shoot me a message or something next time your going to be around here.

I'm headed to bed, classes are going to come to early.

Later ya'll.

Is it just me or is 39* outside a little to chilly to be having the windows on the house open?

way too chilly

I've got access to a shop here in manhattan where I work so we can get some work done some night if you come down. Shoot me a message or something next time your going to be around here.

I'm headed to bed, classes are going to come to early.

Later ya'll.

I will surely do that once i get everything together, thanks!

Has anyone used any of the Decware designs?

Built several death boxes , and a few wicked ones. Wasn't all that impressed with the death box , but the wicked one is a mean bastage :)

Would that work in a home theater environment? I don't have any idea on how low that will go.

The Wicked one was designed for home theater using a pair of 10's . If you could some how figure out how to isolate the top from the rest of it , it would make an awesome coffee table sub. Low end was tremendous with just a pair of pos power acoustic 8's. I would love to hear one with a good pair of 15's. It would probably make your butt hole pucker :)

God I cannot wait to start bulding my home audio setup................God knows Its gonna be wierd............T0Bz home made speaker's and enclosures, hooked to a cd player and iPOD LOL

But if it sounds good and the wifey likes it too, I'm happy.

J

*rant*

I AM SICK AND FREAKING TIRED OF SELF PROCLAIMED "PROFESSIONALS" BAD MOUTHING PRODUCTS BECAUSE THEY DON'T pucking KNOW HOW TO USE THEM PROPERLY.

THEY CAKE FILLER ON LIKE THEY WERE FREAKING BUILDING A DAMN ADOBE HOUSE WITH IT. THEN BITCH ABOUT IT TAKING FOR EVER TO SAND IT SMOOTH. YOU CAN USE (BLEEP) DAMN CONCRETE AS A FREAKING BODY FILLER AND HAVE IT COME OUT PERFECTLY SMOOTH WITH LITTLE SANDING IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING AND pucking DO IT PROPERLY . DON'T BLAME THE PRODUCT, BLAME YOUR STUPID ASS FOR NOT KNOWING HOW TO USE IT PROPERLY.

* end of rant * :)

*psst, if you didn't know, its Ryan in manhattan*

Not a whole lot, got an older Tahoe and looking at what to do for the sound system.

You should come check out the audio shop in hays with me sometime. They do some bad ass installs. They also have arc, but at rapeme prices.

I'm thinking about getting a few sets of Z's, think i locked in a good price, but want to make sure.

Thinking 9887 will be playing source duty.

Imo if you are at all competent it is silly to use components when you can go diy with that h/u

*psst, if you didn't know, its Ryan in manhattan*

Not a whole lot, got an older Tahoe and looking at what to do for the sound system.

You should come check out the audio shop in hays with me sometime. They do some bad ass installs. They also have arc, but at rapeme prices.

I'm thinking about getting a few sets of Z's, think i locked in a good price, but want to make sure.

Thinking 9887 will be playing source duty.

Imo if you are at all competent it is silly to use components when you can go diy with that h/u

Well i'm getting the Z6's for a decent price (i think), i can always choose to run them active down the line.

The main reason for my going this route is the fact that i want a good starting point to judge my likes and dislikes off of. In addition, at the moment i dont have a whole lot of time to be tuning a setup. I figure the headunit will provide me with plenty of headroom in the future, and the comps will sound good ran passively... i can always switch things up in the future. I'm pretty sure i'll at least be able to get what paid for out of these. 460 for the bnib set. I could be very wrong though.

God I cannot wait to start bulding my home audio setup................God knows Its gonna be wierd............T0Bz home made speaker's and enclosures, hooked to a cd player and iPOD LOL

But if it sounds good and the wifey likes it too, I'm happy.

J

I tried using an Ipod once as a source...as if I needed another reason to delete all my MP3's :D

What's up with it?

Not like I was downloading anything anyway, my ratio is le junk right now :D

OiNK is toast forever. The admin got arrested, server got pulled, the whole nine yards.

:(

Is it just me or is 39* outside a little to chilly to be having the windows on the house open?

Mid forties last night and I had mine open. Feels goooooooood fing05.gif

Mid forties last night and I had mine open. Feels goooooooood fing05.gif

I'm also one for the cold. fing05.gif

OiNK got raided by Interpol...

I just wish I had seen this coming earlier so I could have whored the hell out of the torrents there. I had a lot of buffer I could have used up.

I just wish I had seen this coming earlier so I could have whored the hell out of the torrents there. I had a lot of buffer I could have used up.

I had some decent space to use too... 1.5 share ratio.

I saw this happening a looooooong time ago. Surprised it didn't happen sooner

Yeah I just found out oink got shut down. Wonder if they really will look into the users. I guess it's a good thing I never had a good ratio fing05.gif