mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

My tires have yet to break loose. And probably never will. Too afraid of transmission failure.

Every time I beat on my Chevy something breaks. :( Wasn't that way with the ole F150.

I beat on my both of my Chevys just about every time I drive them....

Yours were built both before they really went exclusively to the cheapest bidder. The fit and finish on my truck is worse than on Russian Lada's.

true, but the interior in the Impala is pretty terrible, that might have something to do with the fact that it's been taken apart at least half a dozen times

Or that it was originally designed for cop car and taxi duty.

My tires have yet to break loose. And probably never will. Too afraid of transmission failure.

Every time I beat on my Chevy something breaks. :( Wasn't that way with the ole F150.

I beat on my both of my Chevys just about every time I drive them....

Yours were built both before they really went exclusively to the cheapest bidder. The fit and finish on my truck is worse than on Russian Lada's.

true, but the interior in the Impala is pretty terrible, that might have something to do with the fact that it's been taken apart at least half a dozen times

Or that it was originally designed for cop car and taxi duty.

don't forget 80 year old man duty

Me, I thought it was normal for males to go out and see what vehicles would do, beat on them some, and that sort of thing....

It is normal, your friends are just odd... lol

everyone has got to use there power. I don't care what vehicle I've been in I've launched or tried to spin the tires in all of them. Hell, even at work I drop the trucks in 4Low and cruise around just for fun

so driving around campus last night.... it was pretty much impossible to keep my eyes on the road

I know EXACTLY what you mean... It was awsome. :D

The only thing I've broken while hot rodding was I put a hole in my CV boot in my '89 S-10 while out mudding one night.

Theres a little recording studio in our library, the speakers are all Tannoy 'Reveal' monitors, with sampson amps.

It is amazing to see how many of those little studios use Tannoy.

I'd like some Tannoy gear :(

They have some really, really nice sounding high efficiency coaxials...or "dual concentric" in Tannoyspeak.

Problem is they aren't very cheap even used...

I might bring in a CD sometime and play with them a little...

Tom, I just bought a plane flight to Phoenix. Arrive Nov 14th at 9am leave Nov 16th at noon. I have customer visits during the days, but should have at least an evening to hook up :D

Tom, I just bought a plane flight to Phoenix. Arrive Nov 14th at 9am leave Nov 16th at noon. I have customer visits during the days, but should have at least an evening to hook up :D

:woot: :woot:

4oz 7-foot rod? Holy light action...

A flipping stick is closer to a broom stick in action :)

Pool cue ;)

Need some balls to pull the smallies out of the weeds in the new river. Grass in some sections is 20 -50 foot long in only three feet of water. :)

Fucking BITCHES!

8:30 and the hang over is wearing off finally, just had to have my favorite hang over ridder, the po' boy

So I decided to try this sandwich shop for the first time for dinner tonight.

The place looked a little funky, but I ignored it.

Bottom line: I think I just ate a Vietnamese meatball sandwich. Wow, that was a funky sandwich.