mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

RAIN! :woot:

I bet your tires are not happy

:lol:

Hmm, I don't want to be burning up my retinas, but don't some production cars come with blue dashes?

Yes, and that is why they come with a dimmer knob ;)

From the studies I have read, it seems to require a medium to high intensity light for long durations. This isn't the case with you and driving, I am sure.

I was going to make a joke about your hair being more of a distraction than the blue LED swap, but I refrained. Until now.

I would think red lights would be easier on the eyes at night than blue ones.

For a university, there sure are a lot of idiots in here.

I think I need to change the way I dress because I look too similar to these characters.

I have a student from each 'group' this semester.

- girl with airport luggage type backpack on wheels

- dressed in all black with tears drawn on their face

- mom of two kids who tries to relate everything I say to the kids and the past 40 years of her life. Always has a question, and never puts her hand down.

- one individual brings a purse, a backpack, a travel bag, an umbrella, and probably their groceries and four other pairs of shoes to every class

- the furious note taker. Frantically pounding away on their laptop trying to get every word down.

- the douchebag who sits at the back of the class and replies to my questions with snide remarks.

- opposite of the douchebag, I call her the General. No matter what I say, this 18 year old apparently has more experience in the field and believes everything I say is wrong.

- Touchy McFeelerson. Can't keep her hands off of me during a conversation.

- a couple individuals who I call "Mr. and Mrs. I did one year of school in Africa and developed my own religion" ... who start every sentence with "When I was in Africa ..."

- bert and ernie who sit in the back of the class and NEVER turn their cell phones to vibrate or off.

- the grade assasin. No matter how I graded the paper or exam, I didn't do it correctly.

- the computer science and math double major. Showers maybe once a week.

- the Texan. I cannot understand a word you're saying. Quit making your accent thicker than it really is, I have been to the States and know what it sounds like.

- the person who asks questions about the exams on the first day of class. "How many marks? What types of questions? How long do we have?" Read the course outline.

- the cheater ... I'm not an idiot - I know you don't need a TI-83 for a course like HIST 4xxx; and

- the activist. I will build the largest diesel truck I can, just for her.

Tonight's supper.... lake trout, straight from a deep northern lake, yellow, green & red peppers, lemon slices, mushrooms. Pepper seasoned, and baked to perfection. Served over a mound of steamed brown rice.

That caused Dr. Pepper to shoot out of my nose.

fo realz yo.

That is great Steve! I especially like the last one. :)

RAIN! :woot:

I bet your tires are not happy

:lol:

didn't get the chance to do that :(

Hmm, I don't want to be burning up my retinas, but don't some production cars come with blue dashes?

Yes, and that is why they come with a dimmer knob ;)

From the studies I have read, it seems to require a medium to high intensity light for long durations. This isn't the case with you and driving, I am sure.

Alrighty, I'll investigate this further then.

I was going to make a joke about your hair being more of a distraction than the blue LED swap, but I refrained. Until now.

:finger: :cool32:

To be honest, I'm sure you'd be just fine with regular LEDs.

have to figure out what size and where to get 'em though

I'm sure DigiKey has eighty million different colors and sizes :P

Have you read any tutorials on it? Seems fairly easy ... I am just trying to remember where I last seen one written up nicely.

Interesting thread about TC over in the chithole... I know a couple of you have already found it

I'm sure DigiKey has eighty million different colors and sizes :P

Have you read any tutorials on it? Seems fairly easy ... I am just trying to remember where I last seen one written up nicely.

If you could find it, post it up.

29 5year olds for me

maybe i should test that

$34 for dew wipes from jc whitney, but if i spend $75 i get free shipping.....

have to figure out what size and where to get 'em though

If it weren't your DD, you could just rip out the dash, check the size and then experiment with diffrent brightnesses (sp?!?!)

$645 for shocks/struts all the way around for the fiero.

do i really want to spend that much right now?