mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Good for me :D

Got anything to program ?

:lol:

Broadcasting live from the Voyager cell phone. On my way to South Texas for a management buck hunt :woot:

so I stopped by a truck scale last night and found out how much the Camaro weighs...

3220 lbs with me (160) and a full tank of gas

Off to go to home depot in hopes of finding straight 2x6x12's, not sure if it will happen.

That's pretty heavy :P

haha not really, I'm betting the Impala would be over 4600

I was just messing with you :P

The Camaro is not a unibody, right ?

I was just messing with you :P

The Camaro is not a unibody, right ?

oh... lol :P

It has a front subframe, but the back half is a unibody

Crossing the Maggies over to the sub at around 80hz or so makes them so much more enjoyable. :)

time to enjoy my last bit of internet before my phone loses digital service. wonder if i can check out the build log for TMAX

i'm betting the fiero will be heavier than 3220 with me in it :-(

Not sure what the Spec weighs... stock is 2750ish. Stereo has added a bunch, and I am 230.

Neon will weigh in around 2300lbs whenever it gets on the road again.

Broadcasting live from the Voyager cell phone. On my way to South Texas for a management buck hunt :woot:

There were 4 deer in my yard today. :) Amazingly tame, they were 10' from the window of the room I was in.

so I stopped by a truck scale last night and found out how much the Camaro weighs...

3220 lbs with me (160) and a full tank of gas

At such a low weight the truck scale could easily be off 10%, I use the ones at the dump. Nice & light though :fin34:

Crossing the Maggies over to the sub at around 80hz or so makes them so much more enjoyable. :)

Stereo subs run up a little higher makes them better as well.

Comparing the CTS and 3 series. Will be looking at the CTS this month for sure.

Something will be bought this summer.

Comparing the CTS and 3 series. Will be looking at the CTS this month for sure.

Something will be bought this summer.

My buddy is going through the exact same process, was all 3 series and now is hot for the CTS. His current lease is up in 2 months...we shall see.

My buddy is going through the exact same process, was all 3 series and now is hot for the CTS. His current lease is up in 2 months...we shall see.

Keep me updated :)

Do you have any thoughts or remarks on either vehicle?

With the advent of all the pc controlled shit in cars they both scare me a bit regrettably--but that really holds for all new cars, the Cadillac has less cpu control but what they use I trust less since the general is in charge. I do find the Bm'er a lot more enjoyable to drive, it makes the transition from beating on it to civilized daily driver amazingly well. I would expect the longevity of the BM'er to destroy the Cadillac too. The whole IRS is a bit shady on it and can't take even mild power adders which doesn't bold well for it holding out in the long run. On the other side, if you part with your cars before they hit any serious mileage and don't abuse the chit out of them I think both would probably be fine. They are both fun to drive, the Cadillac just isn't nearly as refined as the BM'er...not even close.

Just spent $80 on flour, yeast and such. :Doh: Crap you can't get locally though :)