mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

So my Pre-amp has a L and R Main out a ext processor in and out. Any good way to run a sub off this as well?

If the processor is like a tape out, where the level of it is fixed, there you go.

Otherwise, I'd probably go high-level...

Dunno, I'd rather have ford302 here than ///M5 :buttlick::ban2::banhim:

<--- Level 70 Instigation Whore

<3 All Y'all :D

Edited by Penguin4x4

Feeling like an idiot - realizing I just drove across town to the Math Empo only to realize that one assignment isn't posted online and I left the instructions back in the apartment.

Oh well, I can at least get one other thing done while I'm here...

Actually might work out better, that way I don't have to turn on the laptop and get weird looks from people.

I'm about to lose it.

Yes, it's quarter to three, but KEEP YOUR pucking MOUTH SHUT and stop laughing like a hyena every two minutes. Contrary to what you may think, other people are actually liking the quiet right now...

Quiet is nice. One of my favourite things, next to music.

Home again, my internet is back up.

This one was spotted in Mesa, AZ yesterday. Rumors that it's the SS option package.

And regrettably still ugly :(

I like the Challenger better :D

Sean...

Justin's getting an M3 wOOt!!

Just waiting on the bank to reconfig the loan cause I made it clear Im not paying 8% interest. :D

Got a buyer for my truck so Ill have 6k down.

'04 60k miles SMG tranny

This is gay, your posting in here again.

If you don't like it, the solution's real simple...

<3 U!

Sean...

Just waiting on the bank to reconfig the loan cause I made it clear Im not paying 8% interest. :D

'04 60k miles SMG tranny

ASSHOLE! How do you go from broke and no job to driving MY car?!!! Teach me!!

Nice choice!

I was just at the dealership Saturday looking at the new M3. I didn't like them in the photos I saw, but that thing is just sex in person. ONe of the salesmen even came out and started it up for me. 8K sounds fantastic! I love the sound of the high-revving, smaller displacement engines. Reminds me of the Formula 1 cars.

I can't afford to go look at one....I know myself too well and really can't pull that loan right now.

Oh I agree, New I cant afford. Use I can.

And Ryan I agree again they are pure sex in person. I love the fact that they went with a small v8 this time around. They batter do it right before the 35mpg crap hits us.

What saved me from distruction was end of year when they had me working 65+ hours a week. I basically paid everything off I could, didnt spend anything until I did. Now Im a float and able to throw into investments and savings again. Truck is so close to paid off and I want more room and somewhat better gas milage.

lol. Wayy too optimistic. There are a lot of ford302redneck's out there.

:P

rofl

Sean...

'04 60k miles SMG tranny

ASSHOLE! How do you go from broke and no job to driving MY car?!!! Teach me!!

Nice choice!

I was just at the dealership Saturday looking at the new M3. I didn't like them in the photos I saw, but that thing is just sex in person. ONe of the salesmen even came out and started it up for me. 8K sounds fantastic! I love the sound of the high-revving, smaller displacement engines. Reminds me of the Formula 1 cars.

I can't afford to go look at one....I know myself too well and really can't pull that loan right now.

Oh I agree, New I cant afford. Use I can.

And Ryan I agree again they are pure sex in person. I love the fact that they went with a small v8 this time around. They batter do it right before the 35mpg crap hits us.

What saved me from distruction was end of year when they had me working 65+ hours a week. I basically paid everything off I could, didnt spend anything until I did. Now Im a float and able to throw into investments and savings again. Truck is so close to paid off and I want more room and somewhat better gas milage.

I am afraid whether I can afford it or not what will happen. There is a huge difference between what the bank says is a reality and reality.

i'm back, got the new PSU and ram in. comp is better but still not 100%.

i spy ramos

i also spy a nap.

some pics from the Cruise I went to on Saturday

http://www.myrideisme.com/ViewEventImages/21/

Wow! There are some really nice cars in there :)

How is your maro looking?

Pretty much the same as before. I don't know if you saw the pics of the new wheels/tires, but other than that and being slightly lower, it looks the same as before.

Tom, your avatar is missing :(

There is a huge difference between what the bank says is a reality and reality.

Truth.

Is prime supposed to drop again shortly? Stealership thinks they are competitive at 8% but I can do 5% at the bank. Hope it drops a little bit more.

Hopefully I can get a grille and a set of wheels/tires for the summer and winter tires out of the deal. Forget 'hopefully' ... I'll be walking if I don't get what I want.