mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Have to buy plane tickets to Hawaii & Germany tonight, going to be an expensive evening. :)

Business, pleasure, or both?

I'll be a travelling man this summer much like Sean. Nearly every week I'll be off somewhere on this continent for training, work, or research.

your collective mothers are all harlots

Man, I really wanna truck.

I wanna do something that rhymes with truck...which oddly enough may be possible in my truck...

x2.

Thats want I wanna do also, in my truck.

the thought of you procreating sends shivers down my spine

I practice as much as possible. fing05.gif

premarital relations?

you're definitely going to hell

I'll be a travelling man this summer much like Sean. Nearly every week I'll be off somewhere on this continent for training, work, or research.

will your Tucson trip be during the summer?

Next week ... just for a couple days. According to the schedule, it doesn't even look like we will have time to eat.

so da real reason i logged in on ma cell was to report that the BIBs are pucking amazing. I am very suprised that neon rider felt they lacked subtly in the high end of the spectrum because i don't think i ever need anything more. evanesance - my immortal was practically a religous experience (no pun intended)with the violen, and I now have a particulare liking for mika and paramore. Thesewere worth every penny. right now I'm listening at just above 1/4 volume with the gains slightly over 1/4. In other words the thing can get fuggin loud

Welcome to the single driver cult, enjoy your stay :D

My thoughts on the Mag are up...

Nevermind next week ... today is already Sunday. Leave this Wednesday evening.

Shit I have a lot to do before then.

Next week ... just for a couple days. According to the schedule, it doesn't even look like we will have time to eat.

eating is important

Go...Celtics?

Never would have guessed I'd be saying that, but oh well.

At least I'll have someone to cheer for now that Tech blew pretty much every chance it had to be in the NCAA's. Beyond cheering for anyone who has a chance to beat UNC, of course.

Have to buy plane tickets to Hawaii & Germany tonight, going to be an expensive evening. :)

Business, pleasure, or both?

Business, but with some personal time while travelling of course.

I know travel schedules like that, mine are regularly time fudged.

Go...Celtics?

Never would have guessed I'd be saying that, but oh well.

At least I'll have someone to cheer for now that Tech blew pretty much every chance it had to be in the NCAA's. Beyond cheering for anyone who has a chance to beat UNC, of course.

You can thank us for that. :Doh:

Just dropped $4g's on tickets and a 100,000 freq flyer miles so the W can come to Europe with me. :fing34:

Sat down with my financial advisor tonight looking at how much money I really need to put in savings to be able to afford both my camaro by the end of the summer and all of my college expenses, ouch...

I miss car audio but its such an expensive hobby.

so da real reason i logged in on ma cell was to report that the BIBs are fucking amazing. I am very suprised that neon rider felt they lacked subtly in the high end of the spectrum because i don't think i ever need anything more. evanesance - my immortal was practically a religous experience (no pun intended)with the violen, and I now have a particulare liking for mika and paramore. Thesewere worth every penny. right now I'm listening at just above 1/4 volume with the gains slightly over 1/4. In other words the thing can get fuggin loud

Welcome to the single driver cult, enjoy your stay :D

'Tis an evil, but rewarding cult. :D

I dearly love my BIB's. The current plan is to redo the front baffle in oak stained in medium walnut to match some bookshelves in a basement, then sell them and build something new.

So Jim, you want to buy my Maggies??? :)

So, I'm basically broke...:(

I have enough to make one last PE order for what I need for my apartment setup, and then maybe $50 for some more records, and that's pretty much it.

So Jim, you want to buy my Maggies??? :)

Maggies would be fun, but much like JimJ i'm broke.