mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I want to see a video of someone flogging the new Camaro.

that'd be great :D

video of a new Camaro in Tampa

Ok4ClQ8gv7g

Bad timing again on GM's part. With gas prices constantly rising (and all other products) and the economy failing, the Camaro is doomed yet again.

I don't understand these damn US car manufacturers. Gas prices going up and up, oil reserves going down and down, emissions levels are sky high, and yet they just keep producing bigger, heavier, gas guzzling cars. Even the Germans and Japanese are getting bad.

Hell in the early to mid 90s, Accords and Civics were normally getting mileage in the mid 30s, now you need to buy a hybrid to get that mileage. Fucking oil companies rule the earth. These car manufacturers can easily make more efficient internal combustion engines and easily implement new fuels, but with the oil companies in control, they just refuse to let go.

And I have yet to see any countries taking a hack at China. These people are about nothing but pollution and making as much money as possible. They have become the NEW U.S. They only thing they lack is the, "Bigger is Better," mentality.

Beginning of my new entertainment center. All the shelving and the custom TV mount (movable on two axis, possibly go to three) will be cantilevered off of that 4" upright post.

work003wq1.jpg

work013tz8.jpg

work015kp1.jpg

Beginning of my new entertainment center. All the shelving and the custom TV mount (movable on two axis, possibly go to three) will be cantilevered off of that 4" upright post.

work003wq1.jpg

work013tz8.jpg

work015kp1.jpg

nice! keep the pics coming

The base is 1.25" 14ga square tubing, it was welded with a MIG in that photo, the shelving is 3/4" tubing, it is getting welded with the TIG.

The shelves will be 3/4" oak done in the same stain/paint scheme as my Mileva speakers so it will downright snazzy. I think it will look pretty good when I'm done, it'll probably take about a month to it it all finished.

I'd like to think my welding looks a little better than my roommates on his custom bicycles. :)

Hell, I just make a thread with photos of the shop at work (its dirty...) and have it become a build log thread of stuff I build in the shop. :)

Can't wait to see how your tv stand turns out, going to be sweet I am sure.

I sure hope so, I've never seen one that was done like this before so it'll be unique anyways.

Shit, four items on Ebay and I believe only one is going to sell.

No religion talk in the Ihop!

Tom, Do you believe in any religion?

not especially

You just believe you die and thats it?

pretty much