mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

J you should go ahead and get the l3's and at least the l6's to go with the l1's . Damn they sound good :)

I wish I could but Im going to be broke for a month or two. I am using the 6k I saved as a down payment on a car.

No rush , but when you get the fundage and the itch to upgrade keep them in mind, it is well worth it. The 3 way set in Daves camry is phenomenal. :)

* looks for plane tickets

If you are ever in the area let me know. I'll get a hold of Dave. It's a must listen for sure. Gonna have to start working on something for myself after I get Dave fully squared away. The trunk is not finished by any means. It's only a temp safe setup to get him to be able to compete this weekend. I got plans for later and warmer weather ;)

You'll know if I come that way, I would try my damdest to bring out a few rods :)

The last time I was home I looked through mine, I don't know if I have anything short enough to work around here :)

Something tells me throwing topwater plugs with two trebles apiece off of a 12' rod on the New River is...a bit much...

The rod would be, but not the plugs. You'd be surprised what bass will eat. I personally prefer topwaters to all other presentations and regularly use 2 or 3 trebled lures.

Holy idiot post session today. I might not read anymore replies to any threads for a day or so. Jeez.

I haven't fished freshwater in a looooooong time...probably don't need shock leaders with smallmouths, do ya? :P

One of these years I'd like to get back up to the Northeast for the fall striper run. They're getting back up in the 50 pound range more regularly now...after being down for a long time.

I'd like to get up there for the striper run as well. :)

And the only ones in Carolina are the ones with a serious navigation problem or the stupid hybrids that get in the sound...

justin, if you get a chance can you shoot me that xp key again?

If i can find it sure.

Holy idiot post session today. I might not read anymore replies to any threads for a day or so. Jeez.

aw mayne u juss b hatin bro, holla atcha boizzzzz. werd.

:peepwall:

On this day in 2003, British Sign Language was recognised as an official British language. In 1989 in Egypt, a 4,400-year-old mummy was found in the Pyramid of Cheops. In 1965, Cosmonaut Aleksei Leonov became the first person to walk in space. In 1937, the human-powered aircraft, Pedaliante, flew 1 kilometre outside Milan. In 1909, Einar Dessau used a short-wave radio transmitter, becoming the first radio broadcaster. In 1906, Traian Vuia flew a self-propelled heavier-than-air aircraft, taking off without help of a catapult. And in 1850, Henry Wells & William Fargo founded American Express. Happy Birthday comedian Dane Cook (1972), actor/singers Queen Latifah (1970) and Vanessa L. Williams (1963), skier Ingemar Stenmark (1956), ice cream entrepreneur Ben Cohen (1951), singer Charley Pride (1938), writer/actor George Plimpton (1927-2003), actor Peter Graves (1926), winemaker Ernest Gallo (1909-2007), psychic Edgar Cayce (1877-1945) and President Grover Cleveland (1837-1908).

"The brain is a wonderful organ. It starts working the moment you get up in the morning and does not stop until you get into the office."

- Robert Frost

Speaking of the bail out, one I remember was a certain American car company that has less the average build quality. ;) Who only was bought by a german company, and only lost them billions too.......

I haven't fished freshwater in a looooooong time...probably don't need shock leaders with smallmouths, do ya? :P

One of these years I'd like to get back up to the Northeast for the fall striper run. They're getting back up in the 50 pound range more regularly now...after being down for a long time.

Yeah, Im ready to go fishing myself.

Piece'o'cake :D

Totally. The reason most people failed the last exam was because it was way too long.

Nick just released the secret I was sitting on. SI leaving SSA.

Motherboard temp is still setting at 49C which is too high for my taste. maybe it needs an extra exhaust fan.

MB, cpu runs anywhere in the 40range depending on what i'm doing.

i also really need to clean the mb, which is what i fucking forgot to buy at wally world.

Doesn't make sense for SI or SSA. Oh well.

Doesn't make sense for SI or SSA. Oh well.

Hard to understand the move...

i need to stop procrastinating selling all this audio stuff and just do it.