mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I'm quite happy. I get to go to AZ and when I get back, I will have a ice big present waiting for me.

hehehhe

Afternoon delight

arrested development...

"it sounds so innocent"

Regretably not gas, and I'd like it to not damage the house. :)

it's electric... hell just put the heating element in some kind of massive step up voltage coil.

"I don't know what happened Kenmore fix it guy. The oven all of a sudden looked like ST elmo's fire and stopped working"

Sounds like a plan

it's electric... hell just put the heating element in some kind of massive step up voltage coil.

"I don't know what happened Kenmore fix it guy. The oven all of a sudden looked like ST elmo's fire and stopped working"

Sounds like a plan

maybe if it conducts enough and you use agood enough max step up voltage coil you could use it as a fild generator and crush stuff too.

Sounds like a plan

maybe if it conducts enough and you use agood enough max step up voltage coil you could use it as a fild generator and crush stuff too.

See now you're just filling my head with evil thoughts

Bake a casarole in the overn with a pre cut rack............broken rack=broken heating element in the oven part..........or just un hook the bitch and re wire it in reverse LOL

J

plenty of V8 sandrails are made, my friend's dad has a LS6 powered one

We don't really have sand here though. :( Well except around the lakes.

The MN desert. fing05.gif

snowrail ;)

holy wow, that looks like a hell of a lot of fun

QOHtlmwm-Q4

Apparently Matthew McConaughey may star in the new Magnum P.I. movie

79535654_opt.jpg

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Damn he looks like the richer gipsy's that live here

:lol:

been a while since I've posted again. Just wanted to say I had a decent time at Panama City. Girlfriend didn't like it really and made my time not that enjoyable. It made me realize though, I'm gonna be with her a while because all we did was fight and argue but we got home and we're perfectly fine. We are actually moving in together this weekend. Now for the real test =p.

cheers.

:woot:

Found a new place where I can buy mdf (cheapest in town atm) and at least 5 diffrent kinds of plywood :D

been a while since I've posted again. Just wanted to say I had a decent time at Panama City. Girlfriend didn't like it really and made my time not that enjoyable. It made me realize though, I'm gonna be with her a while because all we did was fight and argue but we got home and we're perfectly fine. We are actually moving in together this weekend. Now for the real test =p.

cheers.

I have said time and time again to my now fiance, the fact I would rather love you and fight or disagree, rather than be anywhere else with anyone else is a great sign of the fact you care and respect the other person.

Motorcycles are definitely FTL right now for me. A girl I graduated school with and went to school with since 2nd grade got in a motorcycle accident with her fiance 2 days ago. She is in critical condition. (surgery to put her ankle back together, and another surgery to put a bone in her that was left at the scene of the accident) but her husband-to-be didn't make it. :(

wow. you guys sure are some gloomy gus's. i've been riding on dirt since about 12, street since 19. i've kissed the payment on more then a few occasions, seen a tree up real close and even introduced a scoot to a deer (helmet saved my brain that day). yet i ride. it honestly doesn't matter if you're in a cage or on a scoot, if it's your turn, it's your turn. i've been jsut as close to death, both my fault and not, in a car/truck as i ever have been on two wheels. and yes, i've lost friends who ride. i ride in their honor now, not backing off as that's not what they would want. they loved the wind, as do i, and i won't dishonor their memory but getting rid of the horse.

btw, some people my wife knows through work were jsut invovled in a nasty car/motorcycle wreck. and most are in the hospital, but yet even she is still looking forward to the next few weekends as several big rides are coming up. you don't worry or you don't ride. and if i die while riding, it'll be with a smile on my face and my middle finger in the air, lol.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer: