mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Its great having a big fricking army man doing willing to watch your back when you walk into a club to start shit though with a friend. :)

LOL Sounds about right man............But define big? and just remember u never know if they have big friends there too.

J

Oh, about 6'2", firefighter, and competes in the strong man stuff. :)

Hes a good person to have around.

Ok, you guys need a rack amp, 150$ and its yours. :)

So whats the best way to get rid of ants? The roommate had some on his fishtank the other day and I just found a couple in the kitchen today. I'm gonna wage a war on them once I find the best way to go about it.

Time to head out and go get some bait, and then do some investigation.

So whats the best way to get rid of ants? The roommate had some on his fishtank the other day and I just found a couple in the kitchen today. I'm gonna wage a war on them once I find the best way to go about it.

I just dealt with this. #1. vacume everything. move all items furnature and appiances. stove and refridge really clean.

What you are done with that if you don't have pets or do and can leave them outside for a long time use amonia and wash. wash the floors like a mad man. Then put down ant traps.

If you have pets you need to do everything I sid accept you need to use a pet friendly detergent. Wash all hardfloors every day for a week or so same with vacuum. You will be fine. my girl FLIPPED out when she saw an ant in our apartment. spring is always chitty for those.

Looks like the Chaintech AV-710 is discontinued now :(... have to look around & see what other options there are for inexpensive sound cards.

Budget, Scott? I have a MobilePre that I could let go at a good price for you.

Its great having a big fricking army man doing willing to watch your back when you walk into a club to start shit though with a friend. :)

LOL Sounds about right man............But define big? and just remember u never know if they have big friends there too.

J

Oh, about 6'2", firefighter, and competes in the strong man stuff. :)

Hes a good person to have around.

sounds about right...........fits the bill man.

J

off to work again, be back on later when the patients are sleeping.

Watching Die Hard on the TV right now...

Just showed off the iCON's.............yea people are impressed. The only issue now that they are broken is (God I never imagined me saying this) THEY ARE TOO POWERFUL!!!!!

I need to sound deaden the WHOLE car now..........panels are shaking like my car is having a seisure and making my bass sound like ass with the hatch shut.

But GOD do i love it!!!!

J

I was taking a nap on the couch earlier this afternoon, and I had a dream that I slipped on a patch of ice while walking on the sidewalk, woke up right before I hit the ground. WTF? its 80* outside and I dreamed of slipping on ice?

No matter how many times or how well they explain it, the clowns won't get it.

Awaiting the internet clown backlash due to AA going brick & mortar...

It is on the horizon... approaching fast.

Awaiting the internet clown backlash due to AA going brick & mortar...

It is on the horizon... approaching fast.

I'd say the first couple have already begun

http://jeffmilner.com/index.php/2008/03/30...ng-on-the-hour/

Vokey's office is some distance down the hall. What an interesting character.

Some psychology faculty members seem to think that the Coke machine in this area has a picture of a girl laying on her side on top of the can. I'm pretty sure they're smoking a little something prior to walking around campus and looking for that crap. I'm also pretty sure it is just ice on top of the can.

SO last Thursday I started a simple build on the V6. I had just planned to throw a couple amps in there and replace the door speakers with mli65s, and through my Neo3s in there as well. Next thing I know, it's Sunday, I have a pretty intricate and stealth amp rack deal going, and three layers of deadening and a layer of ensolite as well. I can never keep anything simple. Four straight days of installation really takes the fun out of things.

Some psychology faculty members seem to think that the Coke machine in this area has a picture of a girl laying on her side on top of the can. I'm pretty sure they're smoking a little something prior to walking around campus and looking for that crap. I'm also pretty sure it is just ice on top of the can.

Vokey does look entertaining lol

Picture is worth a thousand words Steve.

J

How much? :eek5wavey:

My hair's almost to that point.

Psych grad students are fun, though :neil::peepwall:

How much? :eek5wavey:

$50 shipped up there.