mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Thats right, a newww page, and maybe bring back an old friend ;)

w9b6v6.jpg

:boobies: T0P!!!

God, I could use one of those to cheer me up right now.

Are there any places online to trust for grilling recipes, marinades, etc...?

I've got a major craving for shrimp over pasta this weekend and need a good spicy marinade.

w9b6v6.jpg

Had a bunch of videos/pics of her on my old computer, maybe time to redownload...

6 weeks until I fly to Beijing :) I wonder if their government will allow me to access the internet or wipe my ass with toilet paper.

w9b6v6.jpg

Had a bunch of videos/pics of her on my old computer, maybe time to redownload...

You have more pictures of her? who is she should I know. If not share the wealth please.

you really ought to share those too

puretna.com, Shay Laren...

Jonny Lang TORE THAT SHIT UP

that is all

:passes out:

I'm feeling some fishing coming on this afternoon :)

I swear I here a few small mouth calling my name :)

It's Shay Laren. Here's something nsfw.

probably shouldn't click on that at work :lol:

Oh my goodness, there questioning Tiger Woods longevity because of his knee injuries. He's playing f*cking golf, I know he is professional and golf definitely takes AMAZING skill to play at his level, but seriously he hits a ball walk to the golf cart and rides to the next place. He doesn't even run on the bitch. You got plenty of people come back from knee surgeries in contact sports like football but there questioning a golfer's knee?!?! Tiger Woods could win the US open on Crutches or in a damn wheel chair.

how the hell does me asking her "lets go camping?" turn in to "lets invite all your friends to go camping with us?"

fuck, last time her damn roomie was in the tent WITH us. granted she's hot but i'm done with the whole bisexual bullshit.

Oh my goodness, there questioning Tiger Woods longevity because of his knee injuries. He's playing f*cking golf, I know he is professional and golf definitely takes AMAZING skill to play at his level, but seriously he hits a ball walk to the golf cart and rides to the next place. He doesn't even run on the bitch. You got plenty of people come back from knee surgeries in contact sports like football but there questioning a golfer's knee?!?! Tiger Woods could win the US open on Crutches or in a damn wheel chair.

How the hell did he get the torn ligament in the first place? Did he fall out of the golf cart or something?

Lots of twisting on knee joints when you use your legs in your swing as much as he does.

And in the PGA, nobody gets to cart it from shot to shot.

and can i just say, the other roomie's bf is getting on my last nerve. this guy never fucking stops talking. he is so condescending to his gf, and has tried it a few times with minji and the other roomie but they put him in his place (he continues to try though)

last night he was patronizing the gf for the way she made rice (the correct way i might add)

he was explaing that you have to boil the hell out of it, check it often (and stir) and taste. Once it becomes soft you drain it and it's ready.

she was.....measuring out proper amounts of rice/water, and letting it sit on a lower heat without touching it.

his nice directions ended up with a soupy mixture that would make couscous jealous.

the fucker can't cook at all but loves to give directions to us while we're in the kitchen. I was making potato skins one day and he was explaining how i was cutting the potatoes wrong. So i hand him the knife and a potato and ask how i should cut them. Not only does he fuck up the potato but he also cut his own damn hand. but then explains that "well i got it started but you see what i mean, you can finish it"

he argues about every god damn thing too.

the whole point of this rant? now he's going camping too! GREAT!!!!!!

i'm taking the gun, and the axe.

granted she's hot but i'm done with the whole bisexual bullshit.

I'm not, send em both my way :eek5wavey: :eek5wavey: