mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

t-35 minutes.

Does anyone need a TI-86 for cheap?

what's cheap? the boy needs one for school this year.

It's weird, a lot of us having some trying times with our grandparents lately, all of you guys seemed to have a better relationship with them than I do with mine

gpa's funeral is tomorrow. the last 17 years is all that i've really known him, and it's only been the last 14 that we have gotten close. and that's due to mini me. i'm very glad i decided to move back, even though illinois sucks, otherwise i would have never gotten to know him. and i wouldn't have this version of mini me, lol.

this is the first time i've had to witness a close family member die, and it's been rough. the knowledge that we got to spend quality time together and the memories we have are what make it all worth while.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Butt is in the brine, butt sauce is made, tomorrow is gonna rock :boobs2:

for some it will, i guess. for others, tomorrow won't be so hot.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

what's cheap? the boy needs one for school this year.

$25 + whatever shipping is sounds about right, the cheapest I saw going on CL around here were around $30. I don't have the manual or adapter cables, might be able to find the manual downstairs though. Previously owned by Derek over on SIN :)

new011yq5.jpg

crazy stuff.

ryan what kind of stuff are you selling?

Jim, don't be a stranger...how you been man?

All my audio stuff: amps, HU, crossovers, preamp/EQ, Subs, mids, tweets, wiring, etc. . . Oh, and some Mustang parts.

What kind of H/U do you use? I can't remember, haven't talked with you guys in a long time.

sorry about your loss jay :(. It's only a matter of a time for mine.

watching my grandma's second husband slowly deteriorate from emphysema two years ago was the worst thing ever. Well, second worst. First was getting a phone call from my brother the day I bought my new (used) car last year and hearing him tell me my other grandma had an accident on the farm and died. There still is hardly a day that goes by that I don't think about either of them. I've been pretty close with all my grandparents and step-grandparents. It sucks because I still think of them as "young" 60 year olds like they were when I was younger, but then reality sets in and they're 75 and it's just like, man.........

They may be stubborn and less educated than we are today but they all have that wisdom.

i'm thinking about getting an I-phone...anyone have one of the new ones?

crazy stuff.

ryan what kind of stuff are you selling?

Jim, don't be a stranger...how you been man?

All my audio stuff: amps, HU, crossovers, preamp/EQ, Subs, mids, tweets, wiring, etc. . . Oh, and some Mustang parts.

What kind of H/U do you use? I can't remember, haven't talked with you guys in a long time.

Sony Specialty Series.

SO the car I'm thinking about buying is going to auction next week if not sold, so I'm thinking about sniping it in 2 weeks. Might be able to get a steal here.

$3700 for a '72 CB750. Wooo, somebody's on some good stuff.

Oh, and it comes with five trophies, although he mentions it's won 8. What, I need more lube for the other three? :P

Hope he likes my offer :D

i'm thinking about getting an I-phone...anyone have one of the new ones?

I'd have to think long and hard about owning anything Apple. Maybe a Macbook, but that's about it...

Why is it that all the other ads that are misplaced on CL never get removed, yet I'll put up one and it'll get flagged and taken down within hours? :( Annoying...

Went to the mall of america, and walked out with a new pair of black cherry Ostrich leather boots, debated on getting Elephant but decided I didn't need to spend an additional 80bucks.

Anyone real close to Longview or Corpus Christi, TX?

I'm tired.

No way in hell am I going to pay 20% handling fee on top of international shipping when I can get it sent anywhere in the states for $7.50 ... then another $20 to ship it up here still makes it cheaper. 20 freakin' percent because they have to write another line to the address.

I'm tired.

Me too ... and burnt out.

Time for bed real soon. Tomorrow is the last day of hell for about 3 weeks.

Tomorrow is my last day of fun. I have colonoscopy scheduled for Friday and Thursday is cleanout day. No solid food for 1.5 days is going to SUCK! Especially when one whole day is going to be spent shitting my life away.

Anyone real close to Longview or Corpus Christi, TX?

About a 3 hour drive to Corpus from my parent's house (my current residence) and about...3 hours I'd say from my college house (my residence starting late August)

I actually know Corpus rather well, not as well as Houston or Lubbock, but still

http://www.madisound.com/catalog/product_i...products_id=281

.... could this be used as a tweet in car? Would I have to use it in a box if I crossed it with the L8 at around 900hz or so?

Looking to see if there is a great tweetless option..

That fostex would probably work, so would the CSS FR125S.

Really? I can really only go 2 way ATM, and I'm trying to keep the cost down. what's the smallest sized enclosure I could get away with for the fr or the fostex do you think....

Please don't say IB lol

Tomorrow is my last day of fun. I have colonoscopy scheduled for Friday and Thursday is cleanout day. No solid food for 1.5 days is going to SUCK! Especially when one whole day is going to be spent shitting my life away.

oh what fun!