mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

No one else has bid on the Klipsch LaScales so hopefully it stays that way. :)

Well, I'm still scootless.

With 4.5k on the clock, frame rust scares me...along with faded instrument dials and a tach that won't go back to zero. Not to mention a seat off of a K model, on an F frame...why change seats if there's really that little mileage on it?

Eh...too many questions, not enough answers...maybe for $800 I could justify taking everything apart and coating what needs to be coated, but I'm not paying $1400 for something that's sat outside since Gorbachev.

With 4.5k on the clock, frame rust scares me...along with faded instrument dials and a tach that won't go back to zero. Not to mention a seat off of a K model, on an F frame...why change seats if there's really that little mileage on it?

Eh...too many questions, not enough answers...maybe for $800 I could justify taking everything apart and coating what needs to be coated, but I'm not paying $1400 for something that's sat outside since Gorbachev.

So offer $800.

It's a buyer's market right now.

my biceps are sore as fuck, kayaking is awesome.

i finally rolled the damn thing, actually managed to do it 4 times, but i still need a lot of practice

So offer $800.

My first offer was $1000 :)

I have a feeling Kent was right and I won't be finding something until December or so...

So offer $800.

I have a feeling Kent was right and I won't be finding something until December or so...

keep looking, one will pop up. with what you just posted, i would guess that the bike has sat outside with no protection it's whole life. that would explain the faded instruments, the seat replacement and the rust with just 4500 miles on it. did you hear it run?

otherwise, sounds like you made a good decision to walk. but don't sweat it, one will pop up when you least expect it.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

did you hear it run?

Yeah, started up fine and sounded good, but who knows...those SOHC fours seem to be bulletproof but I wouldn't trust it if it's sat outside for that long. I don't feel like doing a total gasket replacement just yet :)

I'm still holding out hope there's an R/60 that's been garaged all its life that pops up for sale right down the street :P

jim, i just popped unto the local craigslist....

83 nighthawk $600

i had an 85 version and it's still one of my favorite bikes of all time.

81 yamaha xs850 $1250

72 bmw r75 w sidecar $5100

i know that beemer is out of your price range, but i couldn't help it.

there were a few without pics, but i didn't bother posting those. that nighthawk would make a great first scoot.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

did you hear it run?

Yeah, started up fine and sounded good, but who knows...those SOHC fours seem to be bulletproof but I wouldn't trust it if it's sat outside for that long. I don't feel like doing a total gasket replacement just yet :)

lol, i understand about that.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

"the internet is a series of tubes" guy got indicted

"the internet is a series of tubes" guy got indicted

He's about to have a series of tubes where no man should have them...

Combine demo derby???

WTF is that bro???

Guys prep old combines and have a demo derby. :D

combine%20derby.jpg

Dang that makes me want to come down there. :D

never heard of such a thing!

seems like a great time though!

well been gone for a week along with mk

anything special in the last 40 pages of post?

No one else has bid on the Klipsch LaScales so hopefully it stays that way.

You'll be happy with them thar peekas :)

Time to go drink beer and occasionally help move some stuff. :)

I can't take this anymore. I'm down to 136 fucking pounds! This is fucking ridiculous.

I can't take this anymore. I'm down to 136 fucking pounds! This is fucking ridiculous.

:o

Can you take a weight gainer shake?

XL BGE

or

Large BGE

Damnit.

If I go large, I can get it end of this month. If I go XL. I need to wait another month or so....

what do you need the XL for?

So offer $800.

Seems crazy, I better get mine up for sale tomorrow.

well been gone for a week along with mk

anything special in the last 40 pages of post?

You missed everything

Seems crazy, I better get mine up for sale tomorrow.

I made an offer for a 1990 K75S today too, just for the hell of it :)

What's really annoying is that the best forum out there it seems for BM'er bikes is the BMWMOA one...which of course you can't post on unless you're a member :(

Good thing of drinking at a house close to yours... you can walk back.

Bad thing of drinking at a house close to yours... you have to navigate while drinking, 2 blocks away does not mean you are only walking two blocks...