mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

If you don't know him why would you feel bad?

cause matt feels bad about everything

totally off topic but Fucking bulgogi (spelling??) and rice is the fucking shit!!!!

True on both accounts, i do have a bit too much of a conscience at all the wrong times.

will two of the E8s be enough bass for me to match with the ZDTs? I can't decide.

way easier to amp, but not a 15" Q.....

on the other hand i will be running the sub up to 60hz, the Q may not like that as much

dear god that is a beautiful guitar

speaking of which i gotta post pics of my metal man bass and my warlock 6 string guitar later on.

Plus some other stuff.............God this has been a busy week.

I thought the gf was going to get in a fight last night. was the perfect recipe for a bitch fight.

We had been discussing the ....strange(?) things i find attractive. Well one of her friends has really short hair, and a cute face, but she's built like a linebacker. Of course the gf doesn't care, she had a few drinks in her starts asking if i find her attractive.....and then the other girl starts mouthing off to another friend and the gf jumps in. Put her in her place real quick but i expected the linebacker to come back, she just sat there with her mouth shut.

we were all actually sitting with out mouths shut after she went off.

I would love to be able to play guitar, though i think i'd prefer drums.

So I want a new TV for the bedroom. Temporarily (could be a long temporary) it will sit in the living room.

Restraints: I'd love it to be near a G, 1080p, PC input, thinner bezel and overall thickness is great, size from 37-46" (preferably larger :) )

Any good deals anyone has seen lately?

What does a new Aquos 42" run down there? I know my 46" was close to $1400 at Christmas.

you cant hardly get a 50cc scooter for 2000 these days

Seriously, WTF people. Your shit isn't that valuable.

I guess the recession isn't bad enough yet :)

similar thing with cars... you want 15K for a stock 1970 4 door Impala?

yeah right

Considering I saw three other jugs earlier this summer for what I'm asking with minor mechanical issues (carb work, fork seals, etc...) I know what I'm asking is not out of the ballpark :)

a softball knocked the shit out of my eye last night....

What does a new Aquos 42" run down there? I know my 46" was close to $1400 at Christmas.

Due to the "banding" issues they aren't currently available unless it is the new 120hz which puts them at $1700 or so

a softball knocked the shit out of my eye last night....

:stfu:

something good in Baltimore???

Me damn it! :neil:

Due to the "banding" issues they aren't currently available unless it is the new 120hz which puts them at $1700 or so

Huh?

Huh?

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=744267

As for the $1700, I guessed it may be higher but definitely isn't lower.

If the 52" range is better I'd go there as well, but then the ante gets upped. $2k, 120hz, and 1080p

I plan on a 52 in the living room and a 42-46 in the bedroom, but would buy the br tv first and move it up when the 52's are a better deal. Not in a huge rush, but I need one or the other by September as I am having a meeting and don't have a projector either.

I haven't noticed any banding at all with my Sharp. Weird, never heard about that until now. Now I'm going to have to look a little harder.

I do think that the crew there is overzealous, but nonetheless there aren't any available for sale here anymore. At least not at the big TV stores.

The Sharp Aquos is still available up here ... I was looking at them this past weekend. 46" was $1500.

The 120hz is available here

SHALC46SE94U

$2399 though

about half my room is packed up...fun fun fun

I'll be packing in either April 2009, April 2010 or April 2011. I'm already not looking forward to it.