mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I won't be able to fish topwater today, it's Friday. :( Too much boat traffic makes them tuck in the weeds or under the docks.

2' or less of water = not much boat traffic :D

I'd need a slightly different boat. :)

I won't be able to fish topwater today, it's Friday. :( Too much boat traffic makes them tuck in the weeds or under the docks.

2' or less of water = not much boat traffic :D

I'd need a slightly different boat. :)

That's what the river yacht is for . Run up the river a couple miles. Pull up the outboard and float back down. With just the trolling motor I only have a 12" draft :)

Holy shit I am tired.... Less than 4hrs of sleep sucks.

I feel ya.

Cross Canadian Ragweed Concert last night at the local bar. It was a great time, and i have to say that I am MUCH more impressed with the eye candy here in Beaumont, than the bars in Houston... (maybe I'm going to the wrong bar lol).

Was a really good night 'cept for my buddy's ex getting mad, drinking too much, and ending up in the hospital...

On plane i have a 10" draft with a regular prop. Off plane , putting around it's about 18-20". :)

For some reason my financial aid didn't process... Filling out the god damn fafsa again, but if worse comes to worse I can cover the semester without it.

The roomie had a hard time believing that I went to bed 30min before he got up this morning and can still function somewhat. Thank god for coffee.

Long weekend up here ... I work Saturday, Sunday and the holiday Monday. Nice :rolleyes: Only because I'm covering for everyone else taking time off.

Long weekend up here ... I work Saturday, Sunday and the holiday Monday. Nice :rolleyes: Only because I'm covering for everyone else taking time off.

Reminds me of back when I was in sales.

Sucked. for me back then holidays just ment extended hours.

Just bought a New-Heatsink 100.4! :D

Buy me one? :)

Found my new means of transportation...

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/mcy/769416872.html

The last time I saw you on a bar stool you could barely stay on it, and it was sitting still. What you gonna do when it can move 25 mph? :)

Hopefully be leaning in the right direction? :lol:

I would pay to see this. :)

Reminds me of back when I was in sales.

Sucked. for me back then holidays just ment extended hours.

Pretty much.

This year I get three weeks off teaching in December ... but I'll only be taking the 25th and 26th off from training, the 24th if I am lucky.

Its days like today when I love this Job. Plant Manager... gone, Operations Superintendent... gone, Plant Engineer.... gone Half of Maintanence and I&E... gone

Burgers... Check

Sausage... Check

French Fries... Check

Grilling Time! :D

Oh Yeah forgot to add in Bacon

Bacon Cheeseburgerz FTW!!

Trying the new skin for a bit.

I think it's growing on me...

Found my new means of transportation...

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/mcy/769416872.html

The last time I saw you on a bar stool you could barely stay on it, and it was sitting still. What you gonna do when it can move 25 mph? :)

Hopefully be leaning in the right direction? :lol:

I would pay to see this. :)

Paypal me $600 and you will, I'm sure I can haggle him down some :drink40:

I'd like to see Dave go up and down his street with it, hell, if his neighbors are going to give us looks while they go by we might as well give them a damn good reason to look at us...