mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

A 70-year-old Ohio man recently bellied up to the bar at his local Chevrolet dealer and allowed them to count $8,000 worth of coins as a down payment for a new Silverado. James Jones was badly injured by his last truck, a 1981 Chevy that ran him over when the parking brake failed, so it was time to put the old girl out to pasture. After the dealership spent an hour and a half counting through the various coinage in the 16 coffee cans that Jones presented, he got his truck. The full price of the truck was closer to $16,000, so whichever company is financing the truck should go out and buy a coin counter right now. You see, Jones explains that he just doesn't like banks, and wisely realizes that paper money will burn, so he kept his savings in coins all this time. When he says he bought his truck for pennies, he really means it.

Ultimate Ears got bought out

oh snap

Good for ChadJo. Let's hope he gets the name change and ends up on a team where he has to wear a different number.

that would be great! lol

and of course how is little dre?

life is good as is the little one he shall be 7 months next thrusday

n510058201_756371_1642.jpg

Do you live in a trailer park :D

that car would fit right in. Exactly the reason I don't like that year of the camaro.

I LOLed loud enough to get my boss to come by my desk.

=X

that thing is so goofy looking. I love it.

we could go test drive it :D

I actualy almost called the guy. I have no idea what I would do with that thing... but it's tempting.

I am not a camaro fan really I love the old Vette body styles. STingray and the likes. Also mustangs in the '69ish era. That thing would be a convorsation peice however.

come on, you two have to go test drive that thing

and get pics :P

you just want pics Tom, picwhore

On the pictures note, anyone have any suggestions for a cheap and fairly basic digital camera? I do not need many features ... simple video is pretty much standard now so that will work just fine. Prefer a LI battery I guess instead of burning through AA's ...

Are there really many differences at around the $100-$150 price point ... seem to be plenty of Sony, Samsung, Nikon, Canon, and Olympus in that range.

On the pictures note, anyone have any suggestions for a cheap and fairly basic digital camera? I do not need many features ... simple video is pretty much standard now so that will work just fine. Prefer a LI battery I guess instead of burning through AA's ...

Are there really many differences at around the $100-$150 price point ... seem to be plenty of Sony, Samsung, Nikon, Canon, and Olympus in that range.

Never have had any problems with the $100-200 Nikon's from Wally World. Mother owns one, sister owns another, very good pictures for the money. Service and support from Nikon is top notch as well; 4 year old cousin dropped my sister's camera on solid concrete, sent it in to Nikon, and they sent a new camera back no questions asked. (It was out of warranty to boot)

Not that I advocate buying anything from the Walton family companies

I personally prefer to buy from a camera company and not an electronics manufacturer. It is all in the lense, but as for which I'd have no idea at this point.

ultimate ears?

Surprised you haven't heard of them before

Wikipedia Article

Name just didn't ring a bell. I have tried a pair. :Doh:

Flight two-zero niner, you're cleared for take-off.

Roger.

Huh?

L.A. departure frequency one two three point niner.

Roger.

Huh?

Request vector, over.

Huh?

Flight two-zero niner, cleared for vector three-two-four.

We have clearance, Clarence.

Roger, Roger. What's our vector, Victor?

Tower Radio, clearance, over.

That's 'Clarence Oveur', over.

Roger.

Huh?

Roger, over.

What?

Huh?

Who?

Wire and shit is fvcking expensive. $120 in 1/0 welding wire, $70 for RCAs, Fuse holder, GM battery post terminals, and Ring Terminals, $40 from parts express for speaker wire

Sean, I found a '97 318i with only 69k miles on it. :)

edit: they are asking over bluebook, but would be a worthy replacement if the civic is down for the count.

I did that in a year in my 328i. I do prefer the 6's over the 4's, not just for power but reliability. They are indestructible.