mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Don't waste your time.... its a ford :P

Coming from a guy who drives GM crap.

Well, the Marauder I was hoping to steal has sold. Guess I'll go back to my original plan.

Those are holding their value too well, I love the idea though and have thought about one multiple times myself. Everything that was right about the Impala SS and everything that was wrong with it has mostly been fixed.

Fine ... beer opened and in hand.

I had to give in to peer pressure.

one of those sounds pretty damn tempting right now

the kenney bell set up for the 5.4 would put a little oomph in the system. I think it's under 4 K too....

so tempting. Anyone know how hard to bolt it on? I have a mechanic friend who can help.

Perhaps a non-K Bell option would be sweet. Ryan would be the one to ask though on the mod motors.

And obviously disagreed. I just thought I had read a bunch of beef on Kenny's stuff. I stand corrected I guess.

Except that one isn't ever enough.

Well, the Marauder I was hoping to steal has sold. Guess I'll go back to my original plan.

Those are holding their value too well, I love the idea though and have thought about one multiple times myself. Everything that was right about the Impala SS and everything that was wrong with it has mostly been fixed.

the 4.6 doesn't have enough low end for that big/heavy of a car, IMO

Except that one isn't ever enough.

i know :( lol

spent most of the afternoon putting the interior back in my friend's drag car, '02 Camaro

been sipping 10-2-4 Dr Pepper and Maker's Mark all night over here

ugh @ the shit in Georgia

4 of my shrimp are staring at me...

I think they're hungry...

I'm scared.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_...?urn=nfl,100528

You know, If your child comes to you one day and says, "Daddy, I want to be called 'Xontar, the Andromeda Galaxy's Prince of Pounding Spaghetti-O's'," I don't think it's in the best interests of the child if you enroll him in school as "Xontar, the Andromeda Galaxy's Prince of Pounding Spaghetti-O's."

WHY NOT?

On the phone with Instron, feeling I'm not going anywhere...

A couple of my employees used to be technical application engineers there, what do you need?

Surprisingly enough I got in touch with a woman who seems competent. What I need is the copy of the old software that we had to run the digital front end on the 400k turret press that SATEC rebuilt in '97. The software is obsolete but I'm trying to get them to see if they have an old copy somewhere we could get, and if we can't she is trying to look up all the specs on it to see if we could even upgrade to the new software for the machine. The kicker is we need to have it operational by next friday. We could get it done by sticking another pressure transducer on the pressure bladder at the bottom and hooking it up to a Keithley data acquisition unit and get it to work for us but we want to fix it right and be done with it. In a perfect world we would get all servo control hydraulics with MTS gear on it instead of the old manual control valves, but no way in hell that could get done in a week.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_...?urn=nfl,100528

You know, If your child comes to you one day and says, "Daddy, I want to be called 'Xontar, the Andromeda Galaxy's Prince of Pounding Spaghetti-O's'," I don't think it's in the best interests of the child if you enroll him in school as "Xontar, the Andromeda Galaxy's Prince of Pounding Spaghetti-O's."

WHY NOT?

He's a kid. It's a phase. And I'm not sure that we're dealing with any greater emotional capacity here with Chad.

ha, excellent

ya chad is a lil crazy lol

saw him on pti today

still a real nut case lol

but seems comfortable with the bengals lol

the kenney bell set up for the 5.4 would put a little oomph in the system. I think it's under 4 K too....

so tempting. Anyone know how hard to bolt it on? I have a mechanic friend who can help.

Perhaps a non-K Bell option would be sweet. Ryan would be the one to ask though on the mod motors.

he championed the KB actualy after I brought it up.

I'm really trying to subdue my thirst for a new car, by just really tricking the truck. I know it will never be a go fast mobile, but to have a car a truck and the crotch rocket and the wifes car.... If I have a tough time justifying a blower on my truck I this of me trying to figure out a good enough rationalization to buy a new car

:Doh:

A couple of my employees used to be technical application engineers there, what do you need?

Surprisingly enough I got in touch with a woman who seems competent. What I need is the copy of the old software that we had to run the digital front end on the 400k turret press that SATEC rebuilt in '97. The software is obsolete but I'm trying to get them to see if they have an old copy somewhere we could get, and if we can't she is trying to look up all the specs on it to see if we could even upgrade to the new software for the machine. The kicker is we need to have it operational by next friday. We could get it done by sticking another pressure transducer on the pressure bladder at the bottom and hooking it up to a Keithley data acquisition unit and get it to work for us but we want to fix it right and be done with it. In a perfect world we would get all servo control hydraulics with MTS gear on it instead of the old manual control valves, but no way in hell that could get done in a week.

Acquisition and control are two very different things; glad you found someone who can help. I really doubt that I could find old software for you, but technical help I know I could.

Acquisition and control are two very different things; glad you found someone who can help. I really doubt that I could find old software for you, but technical help I know I could.

We can still make it go up but we have no way to read the data off....