mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

T-6 days until heading to Atlanta :slayer:

Shit, that's got to be about a 30 degree shift for you huh?

You bet - about 6*C here and raining ... nice and sunny in Atlanta and 28*C.

Tomorrow should be fun. Got 3 test drives lined up.

1. 2004 A6 quattro with the 2.7 bi-turbo.

2. 2004 Volvo S60R with AWD and a 2.5L inline 5 turbo. 300 ponies.

3. Really can't believe I'm driving this, but yeah, 2006 Charger R/T

Nice :)

You will really like the A6 for sure. I think you'll like the 340hp out of the R/T as well :P

Friends coming over to drink at my place tonight. :)

I do love being able to just walk up the stairs to my own bed to crash.

You will really like the A6 for sure. I think you'll like the 340hp out of the R/T as well :P

I just got the new Summit catalog and they had some body parts in there for the Chargers and they looked really good. I don't know what it is about that car, but it always catches my eye.

Going gun shopping tomorrow morning/early afternoon. Probably going to come home with a carry pistol.

Finally have everything on the inside minus the HU done, dash and doors are done, now to get my PSU in for the DCX2496 and do the trunk.

Let me know how you like that. I haven't seen anyone yet who has been able to get a 100% noise-free supply.

What happened to the boobies?

kristianspictures011.jpg

I'd be very, very, very, very cautious about the Volvo. I'd make sure that model year has no ETM issues, no front end issues, etc :)

I'd be very, very, very, very cautious about the Volvo. I'd make sure that model year has no ETM issues, no front end issues, etc :)

I've done my homework on them all. :drink40:

Good. I know my folks' '01 is a piece of shit, not sure if they had ironed out all the problems by '04 or not.

Finally have everything on the inside minus the HU done, dash and doors are done, now to get my PSU in for the DCX2496 and do the trunk.

Let me know how you like that. I haven't seen anyone yet who has been able to get a 100% noise-free supply.

The one I ordered is 'suppose' to be completely noise free, its made by Envision Electronics. I'll know more once it finally gets in.

Good. I know my folks' '01 is a piece of shit, not sure if they had ironed out all the problems by '04 or not.

My friends volvo has a 'charged 5.0 and a 5spd.

Wish I would have thought of of putting the DCX back there when I had the carpet and seat out so I would have ran a serial cable so I could change parameters on the fly from the drivers seat... Gonna have to pull the damn passengers seat out, unbolt the back seat, and pull the carpet up again...

what in the phuck is that? hahahahahahaha. that has to be the dumbest thing I've ever seen. Especially for SSA. CA.com I can understand but here? My god.

The kid looks cute Ryan. :)

As for the A6, sweet car, but twin trouble under the hood along with low mpg. :(

Running all 3 backups at the moment so the site might be a tad slow.

As for the A6, sweet car, but twin trouble under the hood along with low mpg. :(

I was checking on them on the Audi forums and people are getting 30mpg out of them. I am not concerned about mileage, as work pays for my fuel. The only things I'm concerned with are safety and reliability.

our charger r/t (patrol car) has zero lowend. teh crown vics pull alot harder out of the gate, but the charger is extremely smooth on the top end. easily faster then the vics, more refined, but with the lackluster bottomend, definitely not a "fun" car on patrol. even my z71 jumps on it out of the gate and IMO, even the truck's torque curve is too high up the rpm band compared to my 04.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

You know, I read about a company that developed a CVT transmission for motorcycles, I wonder what happened with that

Polaris has been using CVT in there ATV's for a long time. Only should need a little crafty engineering to make it fit and look good in a motorcycle

And basically snowmobiles nearly forever

I was checking on them on the Audi forums and people are getting 30mpg out of them. I am not concerned about mileage, as work pays for my fuel. The only things I'm concerned with are safety and reliability.

Then as I said in my PM, get the 4.2. That is a sweet, albeit laid back engine.