mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

pseudoephedrine procured...I is happy

Sweet, Dell just called and confirmed my Inspiron 9 order, should have a mini netbook here tomorrow. :)

did you get a solid state HD? i'm interested in how you like the dell because my room mate got an acer One which is essentially the same thing.

it's time to go rifle shopping! today is indeed a fantastic monday! :biggun: :bigclap:

Sweet, Dell just called and confirmed my Inspiron 9 order, should have a mini netbook here tomorrow. :)

did you get a solid state HD? i'm interested in how you like the dell because my room mate got an acer One which is essentially the same thing.

Yep, got the 8gig SSD.

First mods are going to be integrated GPS and another integrated USB 8gig flash drive in it for more storage. Then there is a good possibility that it might become a car-puter setup in the center console with an external HDD. Then I can have GPS, music, and control my DCX2496 all from the drivers seat and not have to use my good laptop for that incase someone were to try to steal it. I'd much rather loose 300$ rather than almost 2k$.

it's time to go rifle shopping! today is indeed a fantastic monday! :biggun: :bigclap:

What are you looking to get?

Wow.. i guess that explains why they break things all the time

I've known a few people who work at the UPS centers and in the stockrooms at Wal-Mart...if it can be broken it will be broken. One of the reasons I stopped buying electronics from Wal-Mart. (Although technically I stopped shopping at Wal-Mart altogether but still)

that and they somehow screwed up the TV we bought from them royally. Dunno how but the electron gun was...cockeyed...the image projected onto the screen was tilted ever so slightly...just enough to notice...that and it had a few cosmetic scratches...

Finally got an appointment for the new pups to get deballed. :woot:

pics of the pups

Yep, got the 8gig SSD.

First mods are going to be integrated GPS and another integrated USB 8gig flash drive in it for more storage. Then there is a good possibility that it might become a car-puter setup in the center console with an external HDD. Then I can have GPS, music, and control my DCX2496 all from the drivers seat and not have to use my good laptop for that incase someone were to try to steal it. I'd much rather loose 300$ rather than almost 2k$.

that is a god damned good idea, i bet you can get a legit usb sound card and have a really clean output signal for your audio too. the power supply must be tiny as well.

i am getting a ruger m77 hawkeye .308 in matte stainless with polymer stock, a stainless nikon prostaff and a bunch of custom range ammo (we have stupid condor laws in cali now and i can't shoot lead). only problem is i was playing with all kinds of polymer frame pistols at the ammo shop and i think i want a ruger p345 too :Doh:

i know somebody that worked the the ups warehouses

he was workin one night and they had to move a truck full of plasma tvs in like an hour...

needless to say they were throwing these plasmas off the truck...

i am getting a ruger m77 hawkeye .308 in matte stainless with polymer stock, a stainless nikon prostaff and a bunch of custom range ammo (we have stupid condor laws in cali now and i can't shoot lead). only problem is i was playing with all kinds of polymer frame pistols at the ammo shop and i think i want a ruger p345 too :Doh:

Whoa, what? Link to this no lead shit?

Next semester is going to be hell.

8AM classes Monday through Thursday.

Labs on M W TR that keep me at school until 3

No class Friday though, but I'll be working

Oh no, 8am classes and school until 3!?!?! Sounds like........high school! And fridays off? Come on, that's a good schedule.

I got this Iron Gym workout bar for Christmas. It apparently hooks onto the top of the door frame and you can do pullups in three variations, plus it helps hold your feet for situps, do pushups, and tricep dips. It looks fairly worthless, actually like a huge box of crap, but I'm about to put it together and try. If it falls off of the wall while I'm doing pullups I'm going to sue.

So what does the battery say to the potato chip?

If you're free-to-lay......I'm ever-ready :lol::D

Whoa, what? Link to this no lead chit?

http://www.savethecondor.com/

:(

stupid hippies

oh and for the record the california condor is a glorified turkey vulture that likes to eat lead for some reason.

holy shit it works. I was for sure it would pull the cheap door frame edging off of the wall, but it held. The tricep dips allow you to go down about 2" so they aren't spectacular and you could do them for an hour. I actually like the pushup because my wrists have gotten sprained over the years and hurt when I do pushups on the floor, but holding onto these bars avoids that strain. wow. I hope it was only like 20 bucks, but it's still surprising.

FACT: Actually, there is overwhelming evidence that lead bullets kill condors. For example, a 2006 scientific study by the Peregrine Fund found that lead poisoning is

I got this Iron Gym workout bar for Christmas. It apparently hooks onto the top of the door frame and you can do pullups in three variations, plus it helps hold your feet for situps, do pushups, and tricep dips. It looks fairly worthless, actually like a huge box of crap, but I'm about to put it together and try. If it falls off of the wall while I'm doing pullups I'm going to sue.

If you don't like it I'll take it. I wanted to try that out