mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

SEMA Action Network

Urgent Action Alert

Oppose New Federal

Vehicle Scrappage Program

please write a letter or send an email guys, serious tragedy if this were passed

I don't understand this thinking. All of the politicians are in such a scramble to try to fix the economy ASAP, so they are trying to pull off all of these short term deals. But why not just let time heal all things? The US is not going to collapse into a third world country, is it? Besides, the whole world is caught up in this so we wouldn't be the only one. But with all of these things they're trying to push through, won't that just artificially inflate everything, only to cause another bubble burst when it finally catches up a year or two down the road? All the money they're dumping in now is going to cause massive inflation in probably a year, maybe two. I mean, let us suffer for a little while. Won't that make us stronger in the long haul? Maybe then people will stop with the bullshit that leads to these sorts of things.

SEMA Action Network

Urgent Action Alert

Oppose New Federal

please write a letter or send an email guys, serious tragedy if this were passed

I don't understand this thinking. All of the politicians are in such a scramble to try to fix the economy ASAP, so they are trying to pull off all of these short term deals. But why not just let time heal all things? The US is not going to collapse into a third world country, is it? Besides, the whole world is caught up in this so we wouldn't be the only one. But with all of these things they're trying to push through, won't that just artificially inflate everything, only to cause another bubble burst when it finally catches up a year or two down the road? All the money they're dumping in now is going to cause massive inflation in probably a year, maybe two. I mean, let us suffer for a little while. Won't that make us stronger in the long haul? Maybe then people will stop with the bullchit that leads to these sorts of things.

I agree, bailout fudgeed us, big 3 bailout will not help us, gas prices being insanse last 4 years, Its time to let the dust settle and let the chips fall where they may. I work in the trucking industry its a bad bad world out there and there does not look to be a clear end in the near future. They need to focus on the problem not some short term solution to band aid it over. Let the people of the world suck it up, we have had it nice and easy for the last 10 years or so before the burst of the bubble and the market. The ones that will make it through this are the ones that had good sound buisness practice to begin with, not the ones that tried to do a get rich quick, ride the wave in companies. Unfortunately I think this is just what they want. With the government buying up controlling interest in the banking systems. We could very well see some bad changes in the way our money is handled. Its bad world and the future is looking bleak, Wheres the tequila lets get hammered and watch it all fall to chit.

SEMA Action Network

Urgent Action Alert

Oppose New Federal

I don't understand this thinking. All of the politicians are in such a scramble to try to fix the economy ASAP, so they are trying to pull off all of these short term deals. But why not just let time heal all things? The US is not going to collapse into a third world country, is it? Besides, the whole world is caught up in this so we wouldn't be the only one. But with all of these things they're trying to push through, won't that just artificially inflate everything, only to cause another bubble burst when it finally catches up a year or two down the road? All the money they're dumping in now is going to cause massive inflation in probably a year, maybe two. I mean, let us suffer for a little while. Won't that make us stronger in the long haul? Maybe then people will stop with the bullchit that leads to these sorts of things.

I agree, bailout fudgeed us, big 3 bailout will not help us, gas prices being insanse last 4 years, Its time to let the dust settle and let the chips fall where they may. I work in the trucking industry its a bad bad world out there and there does not look to be a clear end in the near future. They need to focus on the problem not some short term solution to band aid it over. Let the people of the world suck it up, we have had it nice and easy for the last 10 years or so before the burst of the bubble and the market. The ones that will make it through this are the ones that had good sound buisness practice to begin with, not the ones that tried to do a get rich quick, ride the wave in companies. Unfortunately I think this is just what they want. With the government buying up controlling interest in the banking systems. We could very well see some bad changes in the way our money is handled. Its bad world and the future is looking bleak, Wheres the tequila lets get hammered and watch it all fall to chit.

i hear ya on that

government has its hand in to many things it shouldn't be in!

I <3 me some 8 Ball Stout, damn fine beer.

Worked on making a headphone stand today, should be done thursday, pics will be posted when finished. Don't know if it'll turn out looking well but I'm tired of only doing paint or just wood so I combining walnut, flat black, and a black rubber coating.

has anyone used the behringer euro power amps?

Yep, I use to own the EP2500, notice I said use to.

Honestly, they are not bad 'budget' amps, but for not to much more money you can buy a QSC that is better quality all around. The quality between the two is just like comparing apples to oranges on QSC and Behringer. For sub duty they aren't bad, but I wouldn't use them for anything else personally. Just go for some QSC amps, big fan of the Powerlight series personally.

Going to start making a 46" LCD tv mount at work, with about a 4' long swing arm and 180* turning radius... Pictures will be posted when done. :)

Would like to mount a Sony Bravia on one wall and have it fold flat against another, but the ability to pull out into a doorway far enough to watch TV on from the office. This will be the third TV mount arm I've made.

Would like to mount a Sony Bravia on one wall and have it fold flat against another, but the ability to pull out into a doorway far enough to watch TV on from the office. This will be the third TV mount arm I've made.

when I get a house u wanna make one for me man? Shit dude u are the fabricator

I found some crazy chit at work today. I was looking at pictures of installs that my shop used to do and all I can say is wow. They used to do some crazy installs.

I was looking at their old SPL car. Completely ridiculous. 48 10" Alumapro subs and 24 DEI 1100Ds In a Suzuki Amigo. No lie. They were put in a W pattern. Almost like 2 clamshells aligned vertically next to each other. Sealed. They did 174.some odd dB in the 90s sometime I think. I was just blown away by it. I may try to scan a picture or two.

Yep, I use to own the EP2500, notice I said use to.

Honestly, they are not bad 'budget' amps, but for not to much more money you can buy a QSC that is better quality all around. The quality between the two is just like comparing apples to oranges on QSC and Behringer. For sub duty they aren't bad, but I wouldn't use them for anything else personally. Just go for some QSC amps, big fan of the Powerlight series personally.

cool, their rmx line looks appealing to my price range. i need a versatile amp i can use in my room or garage, 2ohm stable is nice too.

Anyone catch the disappointing texas and arkansas basketball game today?

i lost 40 dollars damnit

my kind of woman haha

Blonde-Gas-Can.jpg

Overrated :)

You're better off buying a used QSC or Crown.

my kind of woman haha

Blonde-Gas-Can.jpg

Reeeeepost from 2 pages ago :P

got my new box finished today.... took like 3 days.. but i took my time

i also got a pair of pioneer ts-w307d2 yesterday for free...

i love free toys...

My favourite low-budget subs :D

My favourite low-budget subs :D

i havent decide but they might either go in my monte.... or their going in my house.....