mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

corner carvers?

Ha! That was my ID on car domain.

i have read just about everything i can and i still dont understand clipping

Considering this you should never, ever answer a thread on this forum.

wow there you go being a dick head again. beacuse your a big badass moderator you can run your mouth without getting kicked. no other merterator has ever been an arseho, this was my favoret place to be i learned so much.. transfered from smd but the past couple posts you have responded to being an ass hole for no reason. isent the IHoP for when you feel like just posting chit that you have on your mind. oh well you can boot me or whatever but there is no reason to be an arseho beacuse im not understanding something and and frustrated about it

wow there you go being a dick head again. beacuse your a big badass moderator you can run your mouth without getting kicked. no other merterator has ever been an arseho, this was my favoret place to be i learned so much.. transfered from smd but the past couple posts you have responded to being an ass hole for no reason. isent the IHoP for when you feel like just posting chit that you have on your mind. oh well you can boot me or whatever but there is no reason to be an arseho beacuse im not understanding something and and frustrated about it

Actually it isn't me being a dick but you. When you don't know the basics how can you help anyone? Considering your lack of knowledge it is preposterous that you would attempt to help someone as you are extremely likely to give them bad advice. Truly bad class to continue to pretend to help people when you have no idea what you are talking about. I didn't say you shouldn't post in the Hop just that you shouldn't use the guise of knowing something and post an answer in someones thread. Clipping is pretty much car audio 101, if you don't understand it you really don't understand hardly anything about amplifiers.

Has nothing to do with mod powers either. I have always been this straight and to the point. If you can't take it, tough shit.

Please use some resemblance of grammar and halfway decent spelling when you are being argumentative and insulting somebody. As a forum viewer that does not normally chime in to conversations and is mostly an observer, I feel that ///M5 was purely expressing that if one cannot understand clipping then that person should not answer the questions of someone who is looking for an experienced opinion. In the year and a half I have been a member of this site, I have seen a slow degradation of maturity and effort in new posters. I am confident that all the moderators on here want to help but get rather annoyed when there is little to no effort on the poster's part.

As far as the comment that started this, clipping is fairly easy to understand. Do more research and you might get a grasp on it. I may see this as a fairly basic thing to understand because I am an electronic technologist. Just my opinion.

Has nothing to do with mod powers either. I have always been this straight and to the point. If you can't take it, tough chit.

well you have never said anything to me untill today

Has nothing to do with mod powers either. I have always been this straight and to the point. If you can't take it, tough chit.

Sean also hasn't been around as much till lately, busy with work and life...

In the year and a half I have been a member of this site, I have seen a slow degradation of maturity and effort in new posters.

It is extremely frustrating that this is true and hopefully we can get it righted, but it will take an effort from all of the moderators and not just a few.

Sean also hasn't been around as much till lately, busy with work and life...

Working 80hrs a week has a tendency to eliminate your internet time.

Nice photoshop in your sig btw :)

I WISH I KNEW SO MUCH MORE ABOUT CAR AUDIO

Then ask about it... Listen and/or read what people say. You don't understand. just ask! ^-^

I'm sure people on this forum will help you :)..

I've figured stuff out by listening..I'm still learning myself ^-^

you'll be fine!

I WISH I KNEW SO MUCH MORE ABOUT CAR AUDIO

Then ask about it... Listen and/or read what people say. You don't understand. just ask! ^-^

I'm sure people on this forum will help you :)..

I've figured stuff out by listening..I'm still learning myself ^-^

you'll be fine!

:WTFBubble:

WERD BITCHES!

Did u just "WTF" me ??o.O.....hrmmmm

I think people need to start acting their age. It Would be nice :D

:P

Just a suggestion

Edited by xGTDropTopx

I can't believe that is MN, if it said MO I'd believe it though.

I live about an hour and a half from Apple Valley. I hope the purity army doesn't try to take over Winona. :captain:

WSU?

It better not leach over to Lake Minnetonka either. Last thing we need out by the island is someone to tell the women to put their clothes back on.

Did u just "WTF" me ??o.O.....hrmmmm

I think "I" need to start acting my age. It Would be nice :D

:P

Just a suggestion

Fixed :P

orange, yellow, green, blue, orange, green.

:glare:

...I know where you live,work,...and mostly stay at Drew...

.oooh..just you wait until tomorrow

Edited by xGTDropTopx

I can't believe that is MN, if it said MO I'd believe it though.

I live about an hour and a half from Apple Valley. I hope the purity army doesn't try to take over Winona. :captain:

WSU?

It better not leach over to Lake Minnetonka either. Last thing we need out by the island is someone to tell the women to put their clothes back on.

Actually, Southeast Technical in Winona. I am glad its getting warm around here because I was beginning to wonder why I left Tucson's fantastic heat to come up here. I hear Lake Minnetonka is the place to be during the summer.

:glare:

...I know where you live Drew....oooh..just you wait until tomorrow

:finger: