mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I do not understand how my parents are so terrible with pronouncing names

Michael Kors = Michael Kor

Kristen = Kristian (pronounced Christian)

I have a neighbor Trevor. Mom always calls the neighbor Travis.

That's okay, my bitch's parents can't spell and they just pass it on to the rest of the family.

Her name is Kristian, pronounced Kristen; middle name Renae, spelled Renea, you get the idea.

So I've spent my remaining $5K that I had in the savings account on medical bills, my phone bill was due yesterday, CC bill last week, I have a $500 dental bill next week, I only had enough left over in my savings to pay one month of car insurance after I payed the utilities and house payment, and I'll have even more to pay once I get the bill from the hospital for my appendectomy. Maybe I should ask Obama for some money!

If you stop paying, it will probably work out better for you. lol

Putting off studying by going outside and killing a wasp nest and wasps with the airsoft gun. Great pistol practice...

oddly enough, the soccer game on TV sounds like there are 10000 wasps flying in the stadium.

hey everyone Kader will have cups, plates, and plastic ware from his

camping trip.

If you know what your bringing let me know or reply to all.

We also need some lighter fluid..just if anyone has any to spare ..if

not ill supply it.

I will be bringing some french cries and whamburger meat.

thanks,

matt

Epic Typo Fail :lol2:

To add to the stories of stupidity in the world, I experienced a bit in my history class today.

We have a section in our test called Chronologies.

To get them you have to open the "Chrono Sequencer" off a web site.

It gives you the events and a random order and you are supposed to match the year with the event

After you fail at doing that three times it gives you the correct answers then if you click again it arranges them in chronological order.

This chick in my class memorized the random order with the correct dates to go with it and on the test numbered it by the random order that she was given and not the chronological order. She thought that every person when checking the site would be given the same random order and that we were supposed to remember that order. Then after the test she asked about it. To her question I said, "There is a reason it is called Chronologies." and her reply was, "Well, I don't know what that means."

I wanted to slap a hoe...

To add to the stories of stupidity in the world, I experienced a bit in my history class today.

We have a section in our test called Chronologies.

To get them you have to open the "Chrono Sequencer" off a web site.

It gives you the events and a random order and you are supposed to match the year with the event

After you fail at doing that three times it gives you the correct answers then if you click again it arranges them in chronological order.

This chick in my class memorized the random order with the correct dates to go with it and on the test numbered it by the random order that she was given and not the chronological order. She thought that every person when checking the site would be given the same random order and that we were supposed to remember that order. Then after the test she asked about it. To her question I said, "There is a reason it is called Chronologies." and her reply was, "Well, I don't know what that means."

I wanted to slap a hoe...

got to love some home town smarties lol

<-- is also putting off studying right now

these Hagerty commercials on Speed crack me up....

got me a coooooougar......lawls

my personal favorite car commercial is the vw jetta tdi one...with the hybrid....

"dats cool"

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

my personal favorite car commercial is the vw jetta tdi one...with the hybrid....

"dats cool"

I think one of the best commercials out right now is the Kia Soul one with the hamsters rockin out.

My g/f wants one along with some of her friends want one too. So i think they did very well marketing wise with that commercial

"dats cool"

I think one of the best commercials out right now is the Kia Soul one with the hamsters rockin out.

My g/f wants one along with some of her friends want one too. So i think they did very well marketing wise with that commercial

definitely a solid second!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

finally getting tired...

won $40 bucks tonight in 2 side pots, bowling. :woot:

Big round of heavy storms rolling through. Don't blow/wash away Ryan2

Working on it, 70+ winds here... The worst just rolled through.

Looks like it'll hit you harder though, don't wash away.

I don't know if we got the wind, but we sure got lightning. Holy crap. 3-4 strikes per SECOND for hours. Biggest electrical storm I've ever seen. I got such a crappy night's sleep. I probably only slept half of the night.

Aidan hasn't really slept for more than an hour in the past 24. Gassy little guy :(

Get him some milicon drops. Not sure if that's the right name, but the pharmacist will know wherever you go. My son had this problem and this was a simle cure. It also helps with acid which they are prone to have during the first 8 months.

We have some but maybe need to give him more.

Gas can hurt. I don't know hwo bad for babies on a scale, but in adults sometimes people will go to the ER thinking they are having a heart attack or that their apendix/speen burst because of the pain. When I was missdiagnosed last year and put on antibiotics I developed worse gas than I already had and I basically felt like I was about to give birth to an alien through my intestinal wall.

I can't find .45ACP ammo for the life of me, and its really pissing me off.

I know EXACTLY what you mean.

Have you tried wall mart? I usually can find rounds at the local fleet farm here, but it's getting more and more scarce.

Bachelors party was pretty fun. My buddies partied waaaaay harder than me though.

I didn't even have a hang over, or come home with somethign itchy.

The wife even gave me cart blanch IMO.

something itchy, nice :P

Her only rules we're don't bring anything infectious or viral home.

She said she didn't like the idea of vaginal sex or kissing another womans vagina, but "if you want to ass fuck a train of dirty sluts, go ahead. Just don't bring home anything, or else the rest of your life will be hell."

Wow. Your wife is very liberal. And funny. Your life will be hell, haha.

I :wub: the W. Best friend and good lady. Hopefully she will have an income to match her school too, and then it will be on like donkey kong and we can start planning a future where work is an option not a need.

She really doesn't give a good god damn. If I wanted to have a lady on the side who's only function was to get throat massages, I could probably get away with it.

Big round of heavy storms rolling through. Don't blow/wash away Ryan2

Working on it, 70+ winds here... The worst just rolled through.

Looks like it'll hit you harder though, don't wash away.

I don't know if we got the wind, but we sure got lightning. Holy crap. 3-4 strikes per SECOND for hours. Biggest electrical storm I've ever seen. I got such a crappy night's sleep. I probably only slept half of the night.

I slept horribly also.

my bones hurt this morning.... I couldn't get the damn pillow to be comfortable at all.

Lots of coffee and advil to get moving this morning.