>> the

>> eyes of her screaming parents.

>>

>> The biker jumps off his Harley, runs to the cage andhits the lion square

>> on the nose with a powerful punch.

>>

>> Whimpering from the pain the lion jumps back letting go of the girl, and

>> the biker brings her to her terrified parents, who thank him endlessly. A

>> reporter has watched the whole event.

>>

>> The reporter addressing the Harley rider says,'Sir, this was the most

>> gallant and brave thing I've seen a man do in my whole life.'

>>

>> The Harley rider replies, 'Why, it was nothing, really, the lion was

>> behind bars. I just saw this little kid in danger and acted as I felt

>> right.'

>>

>> The reporter says, 'Well, I'll make sure this won't go unnoticed. I'm a

>> journalist, you know, and tomorrow's paper will have this story on the

>> front

>> page... So, what do you do for a living and what political affiliation do

>> you have?'

>>

>> The biker replies, 'I'm a U.S. Marine and a Republican.' The journalist

>> leaves.

>>

>> The following morning the biker buys the paper to see if it indeed brings

>> news of his actions, and reads, on the front page:

>>

>> U.S. MARINE ASSAULTS AFRICAN IMMIGRANT AND STEALS HIS

>> LUNCH

>>

>> That pretty much sums up the media's approach to the news these

WOW, conservative America is dying faster then anticipated... Annise Parker: Openly Gay Mayor Elected In Houston, Texas

Conservatism is dying and that makes me sad. This isn't conservatism dying though. This is a social issue. I don't care if your Gay black purple or martian and imigrated here legaly.

Just lower my taxes and get the damn government out of my life as much as possible.

custom_1260636881659_screen_shot_2009-12-12_at_11.53.53_am.png

Well, where did he shoot it?

In her mouth for a hole in one.

YES. Speaking of, the gf didn't believe me that I read that eating pineapple makes semen taste better. I told her that I'd be willing to eat 3 pineapples a day for scientific purposes. She agreed to test it out :)

A couple of girl told me that I used to eat pineapples all the time, actually all fruit can do it but one told me that pineapples was the best. Lately I been eating my fruit and alot of pineapples. What is even better is one of the main girls who first told me this is coming in town this Thursday so she will enjoy.

It doesn't change the flavor of your sauce magically, it may ever so slighly. Foods like fruits however help with natural BO. And what you smell is what you taste....

Ever smell your heuvos bag? prolly less than apetizing.

Insane German tuner Brabus stuffed their 750 HP 6.3-liter Biturbo V12 into a GLK and raced it around the Nardo high-speed track. The result? A 200.3 MP Brabus GLK V12, making it the fastest street-legal SUV in the world.

But it is not just the incredible top speed of 322.3 km/h (211 mph) that are the basis for its fascination. With an acceleration time from rest to 100 km/h (62 mph) of just 4.2 seconds and 12.8 seconds to 200 km/h (124 mph) the five-door sets new standards for its kind.

500x_brabus_glk_v12_1.jpg

500x_brabus_glk_v12_2.jpg

I need a smoke and a shower now....

Wonder if Sean's boss would clear this rig. :popcorn:

Amusingly that is exactly how I sent the link around to my friends in an email.

WOW, conservative America is dying faster then anticipated... Annise Parker: Openly Gay Mayor Elected In Houston, Texas

Conservatism is dying and that makes me sad. This isn't conservatism dying though. This is a social issue. I don't care if your Gay black purple or martian and imigrated here legaly.

Just lower my taxes and get the damn government out of my life as much as possible.

Sig worthy

Any of you guys ever heard of Definitive Technologies? WE carry them at the store, and we just got a HT room all wired and tuned up. Great for BluRays.

Mine will be for sale soon.

tvstand.jpg

I am going to build something else. I believe the model is the BP8, but it could be some other 8. Basically they were the big dogs without the subs when I bought them.

thems decent speakers. What do you plan on building that will be more satisfying.

(I think they lack imaging and some other features but since you have them why the upgrade?

DIY bug. I'd like every set of speaks in my house to be built by yours truly.

On top of that, I am not in love with their sound.

Oh and you'll notice I have no center channel. Since I have to build that anyways I am going to build three identical speaks up front.

err, not quite identical but using the same drivers.

Dennis Murphy's TMWW & WMTW will probably be what I build first. The rest of the drivers I have I will design my own crossovers, but I am not going to tackle a three way without following a design. For now anyways.

Conservatism is a multifaceted ideology that includes social, fiscal, and economic issues, amongst others. So technically, lithium could be considered corrected, however, keep in mind it was a mayoral election in Texas between a white woman and a black man ;)

=)

Awesome I'm going to look up those designs later today.

I would LOVE to replace my whole HT with speakers that I designed. I just don't think that will happen any time within the future that I can see.

Conservatism is a multifaceted ideology that includes social, fiscal, and economic issues, amongst others. So technically, lithium could be considered corrected, however, keep in mind it was a mayoral election in Texas between a white woman and a black man ;)

True. I just hate the fact that people like Glen other make me not want to be called a Republican.

I'm trying to take back and isolate the term conservative for those that are fiscally conservitive and leave the social out of it.

In fact... under my premis, government should have NOTHING to do with social behavior and/or interaction. It's sad that they do in a place that calls itself Free.

True. I just hate the fact that people like Glen other make me not want to be called a Republican.

I'm trying to take back and isolate the term conservative for those that are fiscally conservitive and leave the social out of it.

Just call yourself a fiscal conservative and be done with it then :lol2:

Link for you

http://www.htguide.com/forum/showthread.php4?t=15323

For your needs though (ie smaller footprint) these might work better:

http://www.htguide.com/forum/showthread.php4?t=13969

And they can be made into towers, somewhere in the thread there is a link to them. If not the Modula MTM has the enclosure and the difference between the two is crossover only.

I am building the Seas version. The reason I chose the WMTW is to avoid using an MTM as a center. Plus gotta love the RS225's. :)

The Zaph ZDT3.5 could work for you also

In fact... under my premis, government should have NOTHING to do with social behavior and/or interaction. It's sad that they do in a place that calls itself Free.

QFT

While we're on the subject:

Fuck Nixon, fuck Reagan, fuck Bush Sr., fuck Bush Jr., fuck Glenn Beck, fuck Rush Limbaugh, fuck Michael Savage, fuck Sean Hannity, and fuck anyone else I forgot to mention

I get to drive to 2 other locations today and won't be back to the office for 4-5 hours