mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I need the Samsung Q1's to drop in price damnit. I refuse to spend that much dough on a remote.

MIAMI – About 300 guests have been moved from a luxury Miami hotel after Legionnaires' disease struck at least three former guests since October. One of them died.

Health officials say the guests at the EPIC Hotel were sent to nearby hotels Saturday to prevent potential contact with the waterborne bacterial disease.

i cant wait for hd's to get down to the size of a floppy disc... then again im sure we'll replace that technology by then

They already have ones that are smaller. You've obviously never seen a 1" drive, huh.

:peepwall:

DSCN0494.jpg

2 down, 5 to go :horse:

reusing original window trim, saves time and money; looks good too, or at least it will after some paint and primer

I hope this area of the house is covered as you are asking for trouble with no sill if it's not.

wtf, AZ vs MN is completely different than AZ vs SF

two different teams

yet they are both the cardinals

old system; one for locals one for everything else

if you squint hard you can kinda see the SBC logo :lol:

I'm told newer systems incorporate locals and everything else into a single dish

might get around to modernizing it if/when we reroof

the things with dish, sometimes u need more then one dish depending on the number of receivers u will be using.

for example,

3 receivers = 1 dish(cause i believe one dish can support 3 receivers)

so

4 receivers = 2 dish

p.s. this is from limited knowledge

snow

:woot:

Already been for a quick drive and a couple powerslides in a parking lot :D

whew, glad I realized my exam tomorrow is at 9:50am and not 12:10PM like I originally thought

i cant wait for hd's to get down to the size of a floppy disc... then again im sure we'll replace that technology by then

They already have ones that are smaller. You've obviously never seen a 1" drive, huh.

wowz ... tiny tiny

why 2 dishes?

2>1 duh.. lol

I got into the squat box last night. My body is still too weak to get a good work out but I managed to get 245 for 3 with only a bit of hip and back stress/pain.

I pushed 1000 on the sled though 2 sets of 8 then a few cool down sets. Time to move the weight up. I will have my gyms machine topped out before winter is over. I hope my core and hip can get strong enough to squat by then and use the sled as an after thought.

I got into the squat box last night. My body is still too weak to get a good work out but I managed to get 245 for 3 with only a bit of hip and back stress/pain.

I pushed 1000 on the sled though 2 sets of 8 then a few cool down sets. Time to move the weight up. I will have my gyms machine topped out before winter is over. I hope my core and hip can get strong enough to squat by then and use the sled as an after thought.

3 set or 3 reps?

I have a different definition of a squat box...

Not even a page while I was out? Come on, slackers.

Not even a page while I was out? Come on, slackers.

I tried yesterday to get something going, but did not have any luck. :shrug: